• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

-L.A county Crawlers(socal)-enter here -->

My bad, just got this now. Maybe PM me next tiime. Sounds like we have a few peeps that can get together. The holidays are tought, but I am in after the first of the year.

So I'm thinking of doing a Christmas eve crawl at Hansen dam in lake view terrace or near the Angeles Crest golf course. Most likely a morning run. let me know what you guys think and if you could make it

I'm going to post on the other website as well. I think there could be a pretty good size group that might want to go

I live 33mi east of L.A.(walnut, ca.). If you know where pegasus hobbies in montclair is, they have a small crawler course in the back of the parking lot. It's not very big but big enough to have fun. I'm going over there tomorrow. If anyone wants to come there'll be at least one crawler there."thumbsup"

Ok crawlers I been
Hella busy but now finally got some time to crawl. It's been a wile n the weather is lookin good. So why don't we set up a date n location for a crawl session. Who's in ? And what's a good day n location for everyone ? I'm in long beach but I'm willing to drive n make it a day of crawling. Let's discuss

Anyone interested in a Sunday crawl session??
Thinking bout Torrance or maybe another spot. I heard there is another spot down the street from the spot on 190 n praire Anyone interested

I have a spot in Palmdale. I own 20 acres and run my AX-10 almost everyday. I'm thinking about starting a track/course where crawlers can meet. If anyone wants to check it out just contact me. The terrain is very steep and drops over 300 feet in elevation. I'm open to all ideas on where to go with this idea.
Ken

Back