• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Humboldt County Crawlers

Well sorry guys but I'm gonna sit it out today. Its a bit too windy after the rain which means its more likely for falling branches.

David and Shawn both said they aren't coming either.

Yea, it was not an ideal day. Nick and I made it but kept it real short. Windy and cold and now that you mention it, there was a lot of extra crap on the trails from the trees... Just had to get at least a little time in. I guess it is that time of year where the weather will start playing a role...

We have a small group (3 or 4 so far) planning a run in King Salmon this Sunday around noon provided the weather isn't real crappy. It would be cool to run with you guys again.

We have a small group (3 or 4 so far) planning a run in King Salmon this Sunday around noon provided the weather isn't real crappy. It would be cool to run with you guys again.

Nice I know Shawn is wanting to go as well, I'm in too.

Are you guys just going to the beach area?

Heh, missed part of your post... We are going to meet at the gate on the final left turn into KS and rung the inside jetty eastward below the little trail...

Cool, that looks like the intersection of Halibut ave. and Buhne dr.

David said he's busy this weekend.

Well It looks like rain around 1-2 so I think I'll be staying home, I'd like to make some more progress on my Buggy build anyway.

Back