• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

JConcepts Creep!!!!

Bringing up an old one instead of starting a new thread.
Picked up a creep at my lhs today, little disappointed that it was $8 more than the online advertised price and they weren’t willing to match. Definitely not a high end body by any means but it’s a perfect fit for my project right now.. vs4-10 chassis Capra drivetrain/suspension.
My absolute biggest gripe is the damn sticker sheet not being pre-cut. I mean c’mon. I know there’s some that don’t get cut out on axial sheets but 2 pages of stickers big to small and having to cut them all out what a pain. The lack of a window trim sticker is kind of lame too.

Anyways on to the other stuff. Painted it ps-23 gunmetal, been beating that color to death but I felt it fit this truck well. I left the “tailgate” area trimmed the fenders and had a Capra interior lying around I spliced in. Not a perfect fit but not bad.
f932dd9d2f8540583a5b3767130a0547.jpg

abdd5dbadf08a7215d284ec1afca27cb.jpg

887b86678a5d7338d80c3f804908022f.jpg

97ad9aeba1b50e2d3a2f3962950bf06e.jpg

1b2089006550b0e64209554808a429e2.jpg

7d2f8813dffc2919122756da1d37c773.jpg

b1478e4bae6a5a6c65186e72000cf59e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still looks pretty damn good, IMHO.

Has that high-HP mud-truck style!

Mine is still laying around, waiting to be trimmed and painted and dropped onto my Enduro.

Got some different body mods planned... "thumbsup"

Still looks pretty damn good, IMHO.

Has that high-HP mud-truck style!

Mine is still laying around, waiting to be trimmed and painted and dropped onto my Enduro.

Got some different body mods planned... "thumbsup"

Hey thanks man, for what it is I’m happy for sure. I may pick up a umg bed cage and see if I can make that work just for looks really. The bed area is so big and empty.
Post yours up when you get around to it

I don’t have a sport but I have a defender, Same chassis, I’ll see how it fits. It is a 12.3” wheelbase so you should be good there. But the thing is very narrow.. you would likely have to trim down or not run any side panels

Last edited:
I don’t have a sport but I have a defender, Same chassis, I’ll see how it fits. It is a 12.3” wheelbase so you should be good there. But the thing is very narrow.. you would likely have to trim down or not run any side panels

Cool. Thanks

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Cool. Thanks

I hope this gives you an idea.. looks like the “running boards” would definitely need to be cut down or removed and you would have a little overhang front and rear. Mind you this is at 12.8” wb and those tires are huge.. 4.9” tall

019db580a29c3c26ae94977f347ba11f.jpg

78f7ff6c39efcb453ff468c4d4f75eb5.jpg

2264dae0381aa46ba19470388fe2632a.jpg

I hope this gives you an idea.. looks like the “running boards” would definitely need to be cut down or removed and you would have a little overhang front and rear. Mind you this is at 12.8” wb and those tires are huge.. 4.9” tall

019db580a29c3c26ae94977f347ba11f.jpg

78f7ff6c39efcb453ff468c4d4f75eb5.jpg

2264dae0381aa46ba19470388fe2632a.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to throw the body on. I dig the military paint job. I don't think the creep body is a good choice for the trx4. I don't want to relocate my ESC and receiver box off of the sides

Thanks for taking the time to throw the body on. I dig the military paint job. I don't think the creep body is a good choice for the trx4. I don't want to relocate my ESC and receiver box off of the sides

Hey no problem, glad to help. I agree with you for sure. Way too much work for a body imo.

Thinking of getting a new body for the axial blazer, can someone share pics of this body on that chassis?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thinking of getting a new body for the axial blazer, can someone share pics of this body on that chassis?

Yea I’ll get some for you this afternoon

Hey so sorry, The Weekend got away from me. Here’s some pics sorry they’re not the best but hopefully it gives you a clue. Basically like it’s been said before, this body is very narrow. You would likely have to trim or remove the side panels. The length would be good though once you find a bumper combo that works for you. I just put a shorty stinger to replace the monster on my vs4/Capra and modified a Jeep crc front bumper for the rear.
25d2cf281d2237027aba51b0c2ebc66f.jpg

272c770333c047d29b057cad26b53040.jpg

b9cfcad80a1a38fffd8123ef5e3fbe7b.jpg

a84692880f428ec67e32a9598e07c6fb.jpg

937f94fb80797af7fe3dfee03f1d03ac.jpg

0fd98934e9479c469351a2cc04318510.jpg

Threw mine on a Capra based, Spare Time Hobbies comp chassis build. I have to say, I really like the fact that it's a narrow body. It might not be great from a scaler standpoint, but it's awesome from a straight up performance perspective.I did some mild trimming and tweaking as well. "thumbsup"

Attachments

• sth1.jpg
    sth1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,885
  • sth2.jpg
    sth2.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 2,274
  • sth3.jpg
    sth3.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 2,622
Really like how you painted yours, man!

That's an eye-poppin' shade of red...:shock:

Mine is still untouched... Going on an Enduro with the sides cut away and a lengthwise battery mod at some point.

Really like how you painted yours, man!

That's an eye-poppin' shade of red...:shock:

Mine is still untouched... Going on an Enduro with the sides cut away and a lengthwise battery mod at some point.

Thanks durok! I just wanted something bright with clean lines. I used Duratrax Candy Red, then backed with Duratrax Bright White. Then shot the hood and bed area on the exterior with Satin Black Krylon Fusion. I've debated throwing a Capra interior in her, but I figure she's a comp rig, so trying to keep the weight way down. "thumbsup"

Threw mine on a Capra based, Spare Time Hobbies comp chassis build. I have to say, I really like the fact that it's a narrow body. It might not be great from a scaler standpoint, but it's awesome from a straight up performance perspective.I did some mild trimming and tweaking as well. "thumbsup"

Man that does look good! Great job!"thumbsup"

It looks like it would be a great performer!

Man that does look good! Great job!"thumbsup"

It looks like it would be a great performer!

Thanks Brian! This rig pulls some absolutely sick lines. Out performs my Capra by a good bit. Smaller skid and much lighter. "thumbsup"

Looking good, I'm getting ready to hack one up for an attempt at a Truggy.

Back