• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Integy Billet Machined Winch Review

Well here's the skinny..........

Hong Kong makes ton's of RC parts
Yes RC4WD, Integy and many others sell many things made in "HK"
These companies just print their name on them to make them their's

I just got my order today
These and many other Products are available on SuperShafty.com

v84x4-44419-albums2557-45027.jpg

Regards Rick

Did it come with a controller?

What's the assembly like? Could you bolt a motor on each end without any mods other than the winch drum?

Well here's the skinny..........

Hong Kong makes ton's of RC parts
Yes RC4WD, Integy and many others sell many things made in "HK"
These companies just print their name on them to make them their's

I just got my order today
These and many other Products are available on SuperShafty.com

v84x4-44419-albums2557-45027.jpg

Regards Rick

What size is this one? Can't find dimensions anywhere on it. Want to make sure it will fit on my stock JK bumper.

I found the quality of this winch to be junk. The exposed leads on the back side of the motor just FELL OFF!!! re-soldered them on after a few (cold) months and now the motor is a no go. How do you pull the heat sink off the motor. Would like to try to get the leads soldered on a bit better or maybe even try to make some jumper wires and put a 9 volt directly to the motor to see if it is that or my receiver not working.

Back