• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Indiana Crawlers: Post your locations

Help! I would like to join meetings and trail rides, but I don't know where to view upcoming dates. All I can find are the photos afterward! I don't use forums very often, so some hints would be appreciated.

Hey Everyone!

I'm from Holland, 30min east of Evansville and 45min west of Louisville on I64. I've been looking for people to link up with to do some crawling. Also been trying to find actual courses to drive on. In my small town I'm the only one that does RC stuff. Its so few in between around me I just picked up some property to start building courses and tracks of my own...

If anyone knows of some good places to go run besides the state and town parks I've been going to let me know! Also course designs and ideas are GREATLY appreciated!

I guess I can confirm that Happy Hollow park isn't a bad place to run your rock crawler. Took my new Redcat there and some of the hills were plenty challenging: steep, often covered with leaves and loose gravel. Also plenty of grass, and piles of drainage rocks that one can barely negotiate with a rock crawler.

This is a little late to the game but the crawler course at king hobbies raceway in Valparaiso is being re-vamped by a fellow member on here, Lukescb7, and he has done a fantastic job with it so far, he is lining up sponsors and such for some comps and I think it will be awesome! I was there today and met Luke, a stand up kinda guy! enjoyed myself for a few hours and I will e coming back on my days off for sure, but check it out!

I work all over Indiana and been getting back into the hobby, I don’t have any social media so its hard to find people who still do the hobby, I’d like to find some people to trail/crawl with. (Will travel for fun) lol..

Back