• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Indiana Crawlers: Post your locations

Well slowride1, I was totally unaware. No worries, I practiced my consumption last night so I wasn't really up to getting out of bed to early today anyway. Sorry to have missed you guys though. Personally I'm taking winters off unless it is something indoors. I am outside in the cold everyday, 6 days a week. I'm sure not going to spend my off time freezing.

Sent from Two Tin Cans & Some String using Tapatalk 2

Hey all!! I've been on here on and off since 2006... Located in Lafayette, IN
Can't wait till the weather breaks and get rid of all this snow to get the rigs back out for some action

Im in porter county. City is valpo. Kinda sucks being so far away. Been doing this to long alo e and thinkn bout selling my truck. Its bummer building and running alone but seeing all these videos out west and down south up north all over. Nothing in the armpit of indiana tho. O well

Im from Galveston. Ive got a buddy from Monticello. Were running two scx10 and a cc-01. Anyone know of good locations for crawling around here. Im going to build an indoor track in my garage this summer for the winter months. Gonna be shooting for tough truck winter comps too if the summer is good to me.

Hey guys...big update! Been Busy lately....our small club of 25 members has gotten about 3-4 acres of property at
RC Fun Park - remote control cars, boats, helicopters - indoor & outdoor tracks in Granger, Indiana

We've been cutting trails and we are looking forward to see some people come and enjoy what we've got!

Find us on FB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MichianaRCCrawlers/

1239711_696874557018384_4552091235246898841_n.jpg

10277484_696874850351688_3656056112978752490_n.jpg

1982132_696874910351682_3336865492322361182_n.jpg

Last edited:
New Rock Garden Opens in Indy

Indy RC Raceway & Hobbies, located on the Southeast side of Indianapolis, has just completed an outside rock crawling course behind their store. Its designed to be mild enough for trail trucks, but capable of supporting super comps as well. Its built in a forest in a field and is beautiful, hence the name: rock garden. Pictures will be forthcoming in the next post, but the track is ready for break-in and open during our normal store hours 5-10PM Tues-Thur, 3PM-10PM Fri, 11AM-10PM Sat, and 11AM-5PM Sunday. If your looking for a place to crawl in the shade in Indianapolis, come on in take a load off.

Hi all I just found this group I'm from Seymour and just picked up a scx10 deadbolt a few weeks ago. Hope to be able to meet up with some people to do some crawling.

Back