• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

I'm Back!!!!!

99frontierxe

Rock Stacker
Hey guys. Don't know if any of the old OG's are still on here, but I wanted to reintroduce myself.

Name's Greg, and I'm in Tucson, Az.

I recently picked up a TRX4M High Trail k10, and LOVE it!

I've fired up Fusion and my 3D printers and have been working on accessories for the 1:18 scene. I forgot how much fun scale trail riding is.

Here's my k10 as it is now:
IMG-6290.jpg

And some of the stuff I've been working on. I've designed a scale 5x10 utility trailer, as well as an Overland Camper. The camper uses the stock Traxxas shocks/coils, the utility trailer is just an axle, no suspension, but has a functioning tailgate.
IMG-6285.jpg

IMG-6288.jpg

IMG-6414.jpg

IMG-6409.jpg

And some accessories including jack stands, a tire rack, propane tanks, and other misc trail stuff:
IMG-6259.jpg

IMG-6260.jpg

IMG-6219.jpg

IMG-6220.jpg

IMG-6221.jpg

IMG-6277.jpg

Nobody cares! :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. Just throwing it back a little to the old RCC and old me! LOL Welcome back! Was this always your username?

Those are some really cool 3D prints. I especially like the tire rack.

Nobody cares! :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. Just throwing it back a little to the old RCC and old me! LOL Welcome back! Was this always your username?

Those are some really cool 3D prints. I especially like the tire rack.
I didn't figure any one cared... I'm just deprived of attention and need to feel important.

Yeah, this was my original UN. A bit dated (circa 2010, lol). All the prints are my design, except for the rack. I bought that stl because it awesome! I also have a full race interior that I bought from the same dude off cults3d that I'm waiting for some personal printer time. My buddy designed the jack stands for me as well. I do offer my prints on our website, but I'm not gonna advertise here. ;)

The overland camper is titts!
Thanks, man! I designed it to use the takeoff shocks/coils from my TRX4M and tires. It has a wishbone style control arm. The front storage box also opens and allows you to place chit inside it... either batteries if you wanted to run lights, or scale accessories. PM me for details. ;)

Thanks, man! I designed it to use the takeoff shocks/coils from my TRX4M and tires. It has a wishbone style control arm. The front storage box also opens and allows you to place chit inside it... either batteries if you wanted to run lights, or scale accessories. PM me for details. ;)
Post the details here. Id like to see the suspension department.

Back