• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Honcho Help!?!?

Grinder0613

I need some help! Hopeful some one can help me? I got a Honcho and I just got a XL-5 ESC trying to mount it in the same spot as the stock ESC but one of the mount holes hit the front drive shaft! Has any one put a XL-5 on a honcho platform and use the honcho body with the battery up front? Some pic would be awesome! Please and thanks!!

You could build a platform and elevate it. I used some thin aluminum and mounted it to the bottom of the battery tray with screws and zip ties. Got the esc up an out of the way.
typyqepe.jpg
ezuduqah.jpg

Yeah I can do that. Guess if I looked at it a little longer I would have seen that being possible. Thanks man.

You could build a platform and elevate it. I used some thin aluminum and mounted it to the bottom of the battery tray with screws and zip ties. Got the esc up an out of the way.
typyqepe.jpg
ezuduqah.jpg

Thats a good idea! I will look and see what kind of material I have laying around to do something like that!

Back