• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hobbywing Quicrun Waterproof 1080 Brushed Crawling ESC

It' s possible that it is the capacitor, it looks something swollen and I don't see anything burnt.

MphZuWr.jpg

That type of cap is one that has slits on the top, so that when it ruptures it just cracks on the top, instead of anything dramatic. Mines done the same and it ejectecd the fluid.

Has anybody put this in a go-fast rig yet? I have a Tamiya M-07 Concept kit on the way and this ESC is going in it. The motor is going to be a Tamiya 27T silver can at least to start out.

Has anybody put this in a go-fast rig yet? I have a Tamiya M-07 Concept kit on the way and this ESC is going in it. The motor is going to be a Tamiya 27T silver can at least to start out.

hey mate, my post a couple of pages back about the settings i tried etc was all in relation to running this esc in a 2wd buggy with a 27t silvercan motor

check it out and feel free to ask anything, but this esc is perfect for that job

hey mate, my post a couple of pages back about the settings i tried etc was all in relation to running this esc in a 2wd buggy with a 27t silvercan motor

check it out and feel free to ask anything, but this esc is perfect for that job
Thanks for the input! "thumbsup" I assumed it would work great.

I actually changed it up and will be running the RC4WD Scuadron led lights to fab up as headlights.
Those should be fine

Curious, have you tried it yet , to see how it runs , in a go fast rig?

I temporarily installed the ESC last night just for a quick test run in the house. The ESC works great except that the brake is kind of weak. The tires won't lock up even with the braking force set to max. There's one or two other braking settings that I'm going to play with.

Back