• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Hillbilly's garage

Not very scale but turned one of the utb18s in the fleet in to a compy rig. Used an Intheworks rc chassis, class 0 BFG krawlers, stretched wheelbase from 9" to 9.75", added axial OD gears, brass knuckles, rear portal boxes and servo mount, treal link raiser and a conversion kit to use mini T springs on the stock shocks.
Want to get some UD gears, make some body panels for it and get the new fusion mini 16 to clean up the wiring.

Another project I've started is this, decided to use the ascent cab. Some meus portal axles with all the brass they make, believe the chassis is an Amazon G-speed copy with bed, Tusks on some bronze wheels. Still need to build/sort out the desert lizard shocks, install the newer side skids and mount the transmission to figure out driveshafts.

Another project I've started is this, decided to use the ascent cab. Some meus portal axles with all the brass they make, believe the chassis is an Amazon G-speed copy with bed, Tusks on some bronze wheels. Still need to build/sort out the desert lizard shocks, install the newer side skids and mount the transmission to figure out driveshafts.
That looks awesome!

Installed the new side skids. found and installed the artful dodgers ULV trans. Didn't realize that the outputs should be to the outside holes and not the center. Wish I realized that when I was swapping to the left hand motor plate. I'll fix it later when I install the motor I haven't decided on yet lol

Back