• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Ultra4400 now w/ Axial Ripsaws!

Did the other side quick, didn't sand that side of course. It's pretty damn bright and these are only 5000 mcd, the white LEDs will be 25,000 mcd. :shock:

These aren't mounted, they are just wedged in there for the moment, thus the unequal mounting angle.

LED_bar%20005.jpg

LED_bar%20006.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait to get the real tires that are going on this rig. They are freaking awesome! Saw them for the first time yesterday ;-) These hammers are would probably perform pretty well for dirt racing but I want something taller.

Looks killer Josh!!! Really wanting to see this :twisted:thing:twisted: run.

also wanting to hit your ''garage sale''"thumbsup"

Looks killer Josh!!! Really wanting to see this :twisted:thing:twisted: run.

also wanting to hit your ''garage sale''"thumbsup"

Thanks Chris, I'm ready to have it up and running as well.

I have accumulates way too much stuff recently, it needs to go! Nishru has been hitting me up on all kinds of crap, he's a persistent SOB.

Last edited:
Back