• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Ultra4400 now w/ Axial Ripsaws!

Josh, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the MIP Front Axle Shafts were discontinued...??? Where can I find a set?

Bad ass rig by the way.

Even the regular versions will work you just need to chuck them up and drill them out for the larger input shaft on the diff. There are also a couple places online that still have them in stock I think. Someone sent me a couple links when I was looking.

well looks like i may have to finish this one !!
he got his XR10 yesterday & i know what he's working on now :twisted:

well looks like i may have to finish this one !!
he got his XR10 yesterday & i know what he's working on now :twisted:

looks like i may be right on this one !!
it better be half way together for display at the Nat's :twisted:, at least !!

Last edited:
well after no up-dates :roll:

he told me I can get if finished up & get running !! :mrgreen:

hopefully !!
i want to see it run !!

Typical harley0706 thread:
10+ pages of non-tech chit chat, with a few pretty graphics and pics of half-finished rigs, empty promises of awesome grandeur, then... Nothing. It's like a bad M Night Shyamalan movie where we get all amped up just to get dissappointed at the end when we find out the creatures are just townspeople and they're only acting like it's 1856 when it's really 2002.

10+ pages of non-tech chit chat, with a few pretty graphics and pics of half-finished rigs, empty promises of awesome grandeur, then... Nothing. It's like a bad M Night Shyamalan movie where we get all amped up just to get dissappointed at the end when we find out the creatures are just townspeople and they're only acting like it's 1856 when it's really 2002.

Hit the nail on the fawking head.

holy shit dude! where the hell did you come from?

the dreggs of a a time and attitude long lost and easily forgotton?

Harley has like 10 build threads up @ once, a Job I assume with all the toys he has:flipoff:, and you're really gonna come in here and give the dude a hard time because he has not finished posting pictures of a rig you couldnt build?

you dick!:flipoff: LOL where you been Jenzey?

Back