• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Ultra4400 now w/ Axial Ripsaws!

Yea I was thinking the same thing, it doesn't look as wide. I just picked up one of these front diffs for an upcoming build and want it as narrow as possible.
How do you mean "customized rear stampede arms?"
This is a great looking rig, nice work!"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Yea I was thinking the same thing, it doesn't look as wide. I just picked up one of these front diffs for an upcoming build and want it as narrow as possible.
How do you mean "customized rear stampede arms?"
This is a great looking rig, nice work!"thumbsup"

Stock Stampede rears have some interference issues with the Slash 4x4 knuckles which limit the suspension movement. I had to do some clearancing of the arms in a few spots to fix that. I will probably switch the arms out to aluminum versions in the near future 8)

I like how you mounted the front suspension to the chassis, what a great idea!"thumbsup" Looking good.

Stock Stampede rears have some interference issues with the Slash 4x4 knuckles which limit the suspension movement. I had to do some clearancing of the arms in a few spots to fix that. I will probably switch the arms out to aluminum versions in the near future 8)

Cool that's what I needed to know. I was planning on trying the STRC aluminum versions on mine. Thanks!

Quick update.

Threw some equipment at the rig when I got home.
  • Vanquish SSZ Wheels
  • Axial Comp shocks
  • Futaba S9157 Steering Servo
  • Futaba S3050 Shift Servo
  • Futaba 604FS Reciver
  • Mamba Max Pro ESC

Thats probably the just of it for the weekend, got to get ready to jump out of a plane in the morning! :shock:

Quick update.

Threw some equipment at the rig when I got home.
  • Vanquish SSZ Wheels
  • Axial Comp shocks
  • Futaba S9157 Steering Servo
  • Futaba S3050 Shift Servo
  • Futaba 604FS Reciver
  • Mamba Max Pro ESC

Thats probably the just of it for the weekend, got to get ready to jump out of a plane in the morning! :shock:
im kinda scared of it now!

BTW the pics of skydiving are pretty cool!

im kinda scared of it now!

BTW the pics of skydiving are pretty cool!

Thanks man, and skydiving was an absolute blast. Going again this weekend!

05_6%20(Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's a rush that is hard to top. I think high speed runs on the Hayabusa is right up there though.

Good ol static line jump. Let me know when you do your frist AFF (open your own main!;-))

I am planning on 3 jumps this weekend and then I need to get two more in after nationals. Hopefully I get to do my first freefall by the end of the year.

I am planning on 3 jumps this weekend and then I need to get two more in after nationals. Hopefully I get to do my first freefall by the end of the year.

I'm a Parachute Rigger for the Air Force, I pack over 3,000 ramair/static line rigs a year. Did my first AFF jump over two years ago.

I've only jumped tandem but can't wait to try solo one day. IT is such a rush and hope to try out a flying suit on day"thumbsup"

Back