• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Rear smeer!!
That looks so good with that body on there.
Throw a set of the BFG's on there and see if it will clear. Will help COG also.
While a smaller tire would help, I've wanted a scale 49" tire for a while and Pitbull makes the best tire. 8)
Besides, I don't like Krawlers in 1:1 so I'd rather not run them on Guido.
agreed on the rear steer! that's for comp rigs son!
:D
Ah, but Guido is a TTC rig and most of the best rigs run 4ws. :mrgreen:
Guido is back by far my favorite paint scheme. As for rear steer rock it out man.

Sent from my iPhone in the shop
rock it out or lock it out?

I have to admit, putting these panels on really feels right. I've been struggling for a year to figure out how to make the black look good. I love how the yellow shows off the body lines of the Bronc, the black would just hide everything.

I really like rear steer but I like that body more. Lock the rear steer out and put a dig in it and call it a night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Grizzly.

I'm Sorry... but the black and green don't cut it!! even the black before doesn't do it Justice! This thing is so bad ass that it needs a paint job that says I'm BAD ASS! The yellow and purple are better than this. I know you can do better "thumbsup"

Rough crowd Griz! The only thing I can say is that when the boys all have an opinion it's because the rig deserves attention! I've got no thoughts on anything...just watching and enjoying...as I have for years.8)

Edit...this is so wrong. So wrong. SO WRONG. But I have to do it anyway.

Last edited:
Rough crowd Griz! The only thing I can say is that when the boys all have an opinion it's because the rig deserves attention! I've got no thoughts on anything...just watching and enjoying...as I have for years.8)

Edit...this is so wrong. So wrong. SO WRONG. But I have to do it anyway.

No thoughts :lmao: Your rigs are bitchen....so come on, tell him what you think! lol

Ok. You guys have convinced me. Yellow and purple is the right thing to do. I agree Doc, Guido needs a "look at me" paint job. "thumbsup"

However, I'm not tearing this thing apart again for now. The Crawl Space is getting ready to start the winter scale series, they have a scale adventure coming up that Cody and I are going to do, and they have another TTC coming in December.
I'm gonna run the yellow and purple panels I have for now, get rid of the black on the firewall, and paint the seats. I'm gonna bring back the polished aluminum look in the rings and panels. I do like the black wheels, always have liked the aluminum on black look, so they will stay.
This spring I will blow it all back apart to paint the chassis and paint up some new panels to have him looking fresh for the Southwest Scale Champs in April.

Thanks for the input guys, I do appreciate it. 8)

Guys,
Someone hacked into my photobucket account. Please disregard anything that was sent out recently. I have absolutely no control over the content that has been introduced without my knowledge.

Edit...I found the culprit.:lmao:

I'll look forward to beating Guido in April with my Trooper......no matter what color it is :mrgreen:.

But seriously, paint up a fresh new body for SWSC, trim that little lip on the rear corner of the body, keep the rear steer and limit the uptravel a little, paint the chassis purple again and keep those wheels.

BAM, you're done.

Nice! The EB is already in pieces so it won't be coming with me. One more big comp with the Trooper, then it will donate parts to get the EB running again. It's been awhile, can't wait to see what you've done with Guido. See you in a few weeks!

Back