• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Clashes with the cage - almost need to stick with the cage color - or something tinted see through would be cool.

Clashes with the cage - almost need to stick with the cage color - or something tinted see through would be cool.

x2 "thumbsup"
Interesting. I've got a 1/6 scale model of Jesse James' Copper bike and I thought the copper and purple looked good together. Maybe because his bike is a shiny copper, almost gold in color.

Attachments

• 06-jesse-james-bikes-625x450.jpg
    06-jesse-james-bikes-625x450.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 11,615
Interesting. I've got a 1/6 scale model of Jesse James' Copper bike and I thought the copper and purple looked good together. Maybe because his bike is a shiny copper, almost gold in color.
hay grizz maybe all black with a gold pinstripe on her "thumbsup"

Last edited:
I don't think it looks too bad. Maybe take a pic in the natural light sometime?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I don't really like the purple with the other colors, maybe a yellow pinstripe would help? Or Green?

Heck I dunno! :lmao:

I like the black and copper myself, it's gonna end up poop brown anyways! :ror:

The problem with painting it how I like is my plan didn't work out and now I don't know how I want it. :ror:

Guido will likely be yellow again someday Ryan, I still love yellow.

Last night I was able to build the rear steering links, solder extension wires on the RX's (for submarine duty), solder on an ESC power switch, put a new coat of paint on the seats, paint the coil springs, and put some cable on the winch.

All the electronics worked good, so even if I get nothing else done, Guido will at least be running.

I went to the post office this morning to pick up my 5mm pinions, and MIP Summit driveshaft bone from Tower Hobbies.

Oh, and I also picked up a package from PitBull Tires..........:twisted:

Nice, I paid like $60+ for some and everyone else but me has 'em.... :roll:

GOD DAMN YOU!!! :flipoff:

Nice, I paid like $60+ for some and everyone else but me has 'em.... :roll:
:mrgreen:

Don't feel too bad Pat, even some of the Pitbull Team drivers didn't get some. PitBull wanted to get them to people going to NWSC.

BTW, there was 2 sets of tires in the box. I wonder who they could be for......

Back