• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
:mrgreen:

Don't feel too bad Pat, I'll be on my knees the whole time. I owe the Pitbull Team drivers all some. PitBull wanted to get them to people going to NWSC.

BTW, there was 2 sets of tires in the box. I wonder who they could be for......

Fixed it for ya. :flipoff:

Good luck with guido griz, The black and gold looks killer "thumbsup" GO guido!

Thanks guys. Guido is all packed up and ready to fly. Sorry for the lack of finished pics but I got off work at 3:00pm and after finishing up Guido and packing it's 4:00am, I'm fawking beat. I leave for the airport in 8 hours.

I am taking my netbook so I will get some pics of the finished Guido in the beautiful PNW and post them up.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I hope Guido does well in the concourse awards and hopefully works good for TTC. I did all I could do.
When this is over I'm gonna sleep for a week. :ror:

Oh, and Harley......:flipoff::ror: The PitBulls mounted up nice and easy. Wait till you see them. "thumbsup"

Good stuff. See ya in a few hours mate. We are about an hour out on the highway - you should come out with us this afternoon and break then tires in.

Sitting here at DIA waiting for my flight. Security went smooth, although the guy was looking at the machine for a really long time. :ror: It was pretty cool to see Guido with X-ray vision.

I put some movies on my netbook to kill time then discovered that it can't play MP4 files. :x At least I was able to keep busy by trying to download iTunes and security updates for my virus protection over a 1 Mb free internet connection at the same time. :lmao:

It doesn't matter how you dress Guido up, the important thing is it's still Guido underneath. Give em hell Chris, can't wait for the video of the TTC.

It doesn't matter how you dress Guido up, the important thing is it's still Guido underneath. Give em hell Chris, can't wait for the video of the TTC.
Thanks Chris. 8) I'll give it all I've got.

Thanks to Team RC Crawler for their support.
Thanks to Holmes Hobbies for their support.
Thanks to Vanquish Products for their support.
Thanks to TCS Crawlers for their support.
Thanks to PitBull tires for their support.
A special thanks to Corey Hall for taking the time to pick me up at the airport and for cutting me some custom stickers on his vinyl cutter.

Here are some pics from the first day at NWSC. Let me know what you think of the new look.

DSC_0002_1024.jpg

DSC_0003_1024.jpg

DSC_0005_1024.jpg

DSC_0008_1024.jpg

DSC_0013_1024.jpg

DSC_0015_1024.jpg

DSC_0028_1024.jpg

DSC_0029_1024.jpg

I've been wanting to do a TTC style snorkel for several years now.
DSC_0031_1024.jpg

DSC_0032_1024.jpg

DSC_0033_1024.jpg

DSC_0034_1024.jpg

DSC_0036_1024.jpg

DSC_0038_1024.jpg

DSC_0040_1024.jpg

DSC_0041_1024.jpg

DSC_0042_1024.jpg

DSC_0045_1024.jpg

DSC_0046_1024.jpg

DSC_0055_1024.jpg

DSC_0060_1024.jpg

Last edited:
guido looks awesome on the rocks with the new look"thumbsup"
let us know how the new pits stick on the rocks
seeing guido the first time in the issue of rc crawler is what got me into the more scale builds

Is that DJ? :lmao:

This version of guido is my all time fav...from the one off axles to the snorkel, and the new paint job...BEAST!! Good luck tomorrow Grizz!! the competition is stacked!!

Back