• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
You've once again have out done yourself Chris. Guido looks amazing!"thumbsup" I'll be looking forward to competing against you and Guido once you get back from Montana.

I would have never thought Guido could ever look any better... Man was I wrong!

You have outdone yourself yet again!!!

That is the sickest evilest rig I have seen on RCC!!

Griz I hope you have sooo much fun this trip, kick some serious ass and bring something cool home to brag about about!

I can't wait to see it, maybe we can have it for a raffle prise at Rocas Rojo again?

Good luck Chris!
"thumbsup"
"thumbsup"

I finally got to see Guido for the first time in person today...the pictures don't do it justice! It has the most menacing look just standing still... Incredible truck Chris "thumbsup"

With all the amazing redesign and touch up work how does it perform ? :twisted: You have some true talent and love for your rig !

You're going to scratch that pretty little thing up ;-)?

Looks great. Can't wait to meet Guido in person!

Thanks again for all the great comments guys. I am humbled. 8)
I built what I envisioned would be a bad ass looking buggy and I am glad that you all feel the same. "thumbsup"

No action shots yet, there should be plenty from Scale nationals though. The suspension design has proven to be a major improvement. All of the body torque roll and torque twist from the old Guido is gone. When I hit the throttle the rig just takes off. Jason put together this short little vid from a scale comp in March. I just threw it together to get it running and out for some testing on the rocks. I am really happy with how it works now.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/11829544?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=669900&autoplay=1" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>
http://www.vimeo.com/11829544

That is the sickest evilest rig I have seen on RCC!!

Griz I hope you have sooo much fun this trip, kick some serious ass and bring something cool home to brag about about!

I can't wait to see it, maybe we can have it for a raffle prise at Rocas Rojo again?

Good luck Chris!
"thumbsup"
"thumbsup"
I just love this comment Pat. :twisted: 8)
Unfortunately I wont be able to put Guido on the raffle table this year. In order to accomodate my parents schedule we had to move our Lake McConaughy trip back one week to July 16-18. :sad:

I might try to make it up saturday & sunday just to watch, my scaler is torn apart.
That would be really cool.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I wont be able to put Guido on the raffle table this year. In order to accomodate my parents schedule we had to move our Lake McConaughy trip back one week to July 16-18. :sad:

That would be really cool.

But what if BillyGoat Guard's Guido. :ror:

Just beautifully crafted Chris best of luck to you and Guido at the Nats. "thumbsup"

attachment.php

Back