• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Attachments

• DSC_0449 (Custom).JPG
    DSC_0449 (Custom).JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,529
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. If you'll excuse me but you probably shouldn't bring it. I might want to steal it from you. Nice job Chris. I can see I am not worthy. One can say its beautiful. But I can say its the most wicked sick crazy dynamic freak of a truck I have ever seen. In my opinion guido is dead! And hell has awakened.

Chris

I think you all ready won 2010 MSN :twisted:. Go Kick Some A$$ !!!!

Guido is perfect. "thumbsup"

attachment.php

Definate wallpaper shot for my desktop right there ............

Incredible work Grizz. "thumbsup"

OMG. If you'll excuse me but you probably shouldn't bring it. I might want to steal it from you. Nice job Chris. I can see I am not worthy. One can say its beautiful. But I can say its the most wicked sick crazy dynamic freak of a truck I have ever seen. In my opinion guido is dead! And hell has awakened.
Thank you Norm. I appreciate the good words.
"Hell has awakened", I like it. I always liked "and there appeared a rider on a pale horse, his name was death, and hell followed". But I think I like yours better Norm. "thumbsup"
Chris

I think you all ready won 2010 MSN :twisted:. Go Kick Some A$$ !!!!

Guido is perfect. "thumbsup"
Thanks saydee. 8)
Dam Griz, that looks sick."thumbsup"
Thanks HITMAN. 8)

I'd like to sya this is exactly what I envisioned, but I can't because I didn't have a clear vision of the end product when I started. I can say that this is exactly how I wanted it to turn out though. "thumbsup"

Where's the "jaw dropping" smilie when I need it?"thumbsup"
Guido looks ready to kick ass and take names."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Definate wallpaper shot for my desktop right there ............

Incredible work Grizz. "thumbsup"

Right ON!!!! Turned out great. Ready to scratch up again.

Very good!

Unbelievable!!!! Amazing job man!!!!! "thumbsup"

Daaaaaang!!! "thumbsup"

damn griz, that looks amazing. "thumbsup"

Where's the "jaw dropping" smilie when I need it?"thumbsup"
Guido looks ready to kick ass and take names."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Jaw dropping amazing.

Thanks for all the great words guys. I am glad that you all are liking it as much as me. 8)"thumbsup"

OMG! That is all..."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Fantastic job Chris... I feel sorry for Tim! His Bronc is sweet but I don't think it can hang with Guido.:mrgreen:

Back