• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Would be sweet if you could make it out! It's close to home this event too, Coal Creek. Let me know if you need anything! Would be awesome to have a little rundown make sure all the screws are tight event under Guido before you head up to Montana!

Maybe all you have to do is zip tie his arm to it??? All depends on how well (loose) his arm can move, don't want it to bind when you need it most!! Would suck to go for low gear and be stuck in high because his roid swollen arm decided it didn't want to move.
I have not played with my dolls much so the joints aren't very loose. :ror:
Definitely don't want to get stuck in low range during the Tank Trap. :shock:
Would be sweet if you could make it out! It's close to home this event too, Coal Creek. Let me know if you need anything! Would be awesome to have a little rundown make sure all the screws are tight event under Guido before you head up to Montana!
Sounds good Todd. We'll see what happens. "thumbsup"

Were either gonna have a really good time beating the snot ouuta these things, or a really good time talking about all the stuff we planned to do :lmao:

I am painting it. I have to drill the mounting holes, narrow and shorten the hood, and trim things down to fit so there is no time to have someone else do it.

Cool. I really like the color your painting it. I paint most of my Comp body that color. 8)

You can tell it's crunch time when this thread falls to page 2!! That or he is fixing to blow some minds with the unveiling:ror:!

You can tell it's crunch time when this thread falls to page 2!! That or he is fixing to blow some minds with the unveiling:ror:!
Haha. Nothing exciting to report, I've just been getting this fuel cell finished and the mounts done so I stuff it with electronics. Also wiring up the switches so I can put the tranny hump in for the last time. I tested the electronics today and all systems are go. "thumbsup"
Everybody just wants to see the body so I figured I'd spare the details. :ror:
Early retirement?

Afraid Guido might get his ego bruised in Montana?

:mrgreen:
A little; War Pig is a formidable competitor you know. Oh, did you mean..........nah. :mrgreen::ror:

Piggy who ???????:lmao:

Going to be some great driving and awsome rigs this year, including the revamped Guido"thumbsup"
Piggy who. Hahahaha :lmao:

I can't believe how long it took to do the body this weekend. It took a whole day just to trim, fit, and drill mounting holes. I got paint on it yesterday but it was not dry enough to peel the paint mask off for the final color so you guys will have to wait for that. A big thanks to Pat (62Pyro) for helping me out with a Bronco body from his stock. I really appreciate it bud. "thumbsup"

I did get the Robinson gears in the tranny, all the electronics in the fuel cell.
The wiring is 99% done, I just need to mount the 9V battery and the winch controller board. Getting the Torquemaster, BEC, and 2 RXs in the fuel cell was tight but it all fit nicely. There's 30 2mm screws holding the lid on the fuel cell. :shock::ror:
The lightbar is not finished but it's mounted at least. That makes 91,000 mcd on the front of Guido. :ror:
The interior is in. Thanks to Norm for the steering wheel. I really appreciate the hookup bud. "thumbsup"
The Robinson steel gears are in the tranny and lubricated with Rocksmith Gear Jelly. Thanks to TCS for the quick shipping. "thumbsup"

I need to finish up the snorkel, paint the last coat of color on the body, and then just button things up. I might end up installing the Super 300's in the hotel room. :ror:

Here's how it looked at 3am.

Attachments

• 20100524_ 010 (Custom).jpg
    20100524_ 010 (Custom).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,338
  • 20100524_ 008 (Custom).jpg
    20100524_ 008 (Custom).jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,336
  • 20100524_ 012 (Custom).jpg
    20100524_ 012 (Custom).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 20100524_ 011 (Custom).jpg