• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gspeed v3 makes for a great trail truck too!

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
Although the Gspeed V3 is usually used ti make a very capable low centre of gravity belly dragger, it can also be built into a very fun to drive trail truck that does great in almost all conditions. With a Team Garage Hack forward motor mount and transfer case, a full interior is pretty easy to fit into the truck. With a big heavy hardbody and stainless 3/16 round bar bumpers and nerf bars it’s got some heft to it but it will still side hill and climb some pretty impressive lines. Next I’d like to build a Gspeed C1v1 with an Axial 69 blazer body I have in my collection to see how they compare. As always, thanks for watching and I hope to see you again soon!

https://youtu.be/PNbglxJoKHg?si=nEda8pTXgeFgPV3b

Looks like the heavier weight of that rig is very well-suited for that particular terrain and those conditions. Nice video and looks like a fun place to kill a couple of battery packs.

Looks like the heavier weight of that rig is very well-suited for that particular terrain and those conditions. Nice video and looks like a fun place to kill a couple of battery packs.

Thanks High Plains Drifter. It’s the carbon steel chassis from Gspeed so it is pretty heavy. This is probably my favourite place to film. Every year the spring melt and run off changes it a little bit so it’s always a little bit different. Thanks for watching, cheers.

Back