• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Fricker08 Joins the party with a TF2 kit

Well this thing is technically done… again haha I never drove it on the pro44’s before ripping it apart and swapping to vanquish F10t’s definitely love the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The perfect axles for the TF2! Great pics!"thumbsup"

That makes me want to do an axle upgrade on my TF2 Marlin.

Looks great man! Makes me almost regret selling my tf2…

Everyone needs at least one TF2 in their garage!:)

Thanks guys, I’m glad I didn’t have to cut up the housings to add the leafs. It does need a little more work but it’s close and I do think it sits a tad higher but that’s ok

I will say the “new” 4Runner is very tempting…

Yeah the 4Runner and the now the new Scottsdale has opened my eyes back up to getting another TF2. RCEveryday has some great vids of the new Scottsdale. Beautiful truck!

Thanks guys, I’m glad I didn’t have to cut up the housings to add the leafs. It does need a little more work but it’s close and I do think it sits a tad higher but that’s ok

Maybe just a tad high for performance, but it does look damn good the way it sits now!

Well my tf2 is back. Had a snag with A&M garage and usps losing my package back from Halloween but I got replacement parts the other day. Now it’s sitting on pro44’s with 1.55x3.76” wheels/tires and a Blazer body. Super stoked on this setup. Just needs a few more odds n ends buttoned up before I go take it out for a good trail run
68b9fb2f684248103a7a9d5ced0e636f.jpg

001e8c5c82b59e0d00c2c09c86d08207.jpg

35cda125c5eeec4233a8022b02bcd0ba.jpg

Back