• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC COMP #3 February

Great comp today awesome atmosphere and everyone had a blast glad harvo could get this one together, another great spot to add to my list......made new friends and caught up with old ones love comping with etrc thats until we can get the ball rolling in bama lol......cant wait til the next comp

:) Well this was another great ETRC comp in the books and I had a Blast as always ( till the crash on the last scale course at gate 4, yes there is a bruise and I already feel it, but it was still worth it!) Thank you to all that have a hand in helping set up courses and everything, great job Harvo in organizing another excellent event! The weather couldn't have been any better for a comp either. Was good to see some old friends, some were missed, and was good to meet some new folks also. Cannot wait for the next one!!! "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Thanks to Harvo and the whole ETRC gang. Great Venue. Great people. Great courses. Great comp. Great time. This was my first crawling event; the first of many, I hope.

The golf course is a great location, but it's easy to get all spread out of shouting range ... and during climbing season (like we saw yesterday) it can get a little tedious when the granola crowd throws their pads down all over the place.

That said, It was still a great comp in my opinion. We had a really big turnout. We had more Mod drivers than we've had in months, and of course the scale class is still growing.

I want to thank everyone that showed up early to help set up and everyone who travelled a long distance especially. Johnathan is doing a great job with the scale class, and yesterday a couple of the newer regulars stepped up and opened some courses. Thanks!

I think everyone got to run all the classes they wanted to (except CBC). Johnathan got a perfect score on his first shafty course and then his ESC crapped out.

If it was your first time with us, I hope you had fun. Like I said, we were pretty spread out so I didn't get much time to talk to everyone that was there... but I hope we managed to make you feel welcome.

I'll get the scores posted up this evening hopefully.

Had a great time yesterday. More new people coming each time.

Attachments

• 103_2206.jpg
    103_2206.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 103_2194.jpg
    103_2194.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 168
  • 103_2196.jpg
    103_2196.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 173
  • 103_2199.jpg
    103_2199.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 103_2245.jpg
    103_2245.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 165
Great time yesterday for my first comp!
Thanks to all who put in time setting up.
Looking forward to many more!

Had a wonderful time...weather was awesome! Thanks to Harvo for putting on the comp!

Nice meeting some new faces.

Look forward to the next ETRC comp!

saturday was awesome I had a great time and love the golf course and the group thanks to everyone for attending and making it worth while "thumbsup"...and thanks to Vaughn and Charles for helpn out with the course building, was really great to see everyone:)

Back