• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC COMP #3 February

OK... Thursday and Friday right now are supposed to be non-rain days. It may still be too wet at the golf course but I will go there Friday morning and see for myself. Then I will post up Friday afternoon and say for sure which location it is.

Just in case we switch, is there anyone who doesn't know how to get to the Ocoee Whitewater Center? Google it, then let me know.

Also... we have enough people coming that we should have enough for each class. I have stopped putting in names, but if you have told me or posted that you are coming... we are planning on you being there.

If it's moved to Ocoee, I'll probably be able to make it, but the Golf Course is a little far for a day trip. Either way, it's all good though. Would love to come hang with the TN folks. Always a good time with good people. It would be nice to see some old friends.

I won't be able to make it to this one. Baby is due sometime this weekend. But Iam wondering what class I would be in? Never done a comp before. I have a wraith and a ax10 both 2.2 also I would say the golf course is out, everywhere is soaked in the chatt area been raining for days.

I won't be able to make it to this one. Baby is due sometime this weekend. But Iam wondering what class I would be in? Never done a comp before. I have a wraith and a ax10 both 2.2 also I would say the golf course is out, everywhere is soaked in the chatt area been raining for days.

You would have one truck in the 2.2 Shaft class and one truck in the Trail Class "thumbsup"

The golf course is in the best shape I have ever seen. It's a GO for the Montlake golf course comp. It's $6.75 now to park, but you get to use the clubhouse too. Trail is in great shape as are the rocks. I'll post a video when I get home showing where the path to the rocks is.

Last edited:
The golf course is in the best shape I have ever seen. It's a GO for the Montlake golf course comp. It's $6.75 now to park, but you get to use the clubhouse too. Trail is in great shape as are the rocks. I'll post a video when I get home showing where the path to the rocks is.

Thanks for the update harvo....whats the address for us who aint from tn"thumbsup"

Nice ! Thanks for going out of your way to check, again this is why etrc is the best "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Just a few things...

Course Building at 8:00 AM EST
Comp starts around 9:00 AM EST

To pull this off, I need a few people there at 8:00 to help carry stuff and build. I'll have to carry the whole kit and my RC stuff down so I need help please.

When I post my video, you will see it's not a long walk, but not one you want to make 5 times... so bring your batteries and everything you need with you to the rocks...

Every BIG rock has some leaves piled up at the bottom. If you are stepping off a rock thinking you are stepping on solid ground, you can go further or step onto the bottom of the angled rock. Either way you could end up on your butt. The trails are perfect, just be careful climbing on and over ... and especially off the rocks. We will make the courses in such a way to hopefully prevent much of that.

This will be in HD shortly if you are having trouble making it out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F4Fq1NThRU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well I am sitting here securing my position as President of "The Last Minute Builders Club" and doing a complete rebuild of my 1.9 scale Ramcharger "Dirty Gertie". Then I will load up the Toyota and head over to the comp bright and early, everyone drive safe in the am! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back