• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC COMP #3 February

:mrgreen:

The plan is the Golf Course.
This is the direction link... type in your "from" address and the "to" address is already in there. Let me know if that doesn't work.
GolfCourse Directions
The place is no good if it's wet at all though because it's muddy....

The Chattanooga back up location is always Ocoee since it's all weather and you never have to use the same rocks twice. I will post days in advance if the location will be the Golfcourse or the back up.

Just to make sure. I am not familiar with the area. This is the address correct? In Soddy Daisy?

9104 Brow Lake Rd, Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379

Thank you.

Hi,

Thought you might want to update your list. Some of my friends are seeing your post and are not going because they don't think there is a 1.9 class. That is the trail class right? For example stock SCX10 tires. Take care.

He is correct. It's up in the first post. Feb. 27th. "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Hi,

Thought you might want to update your list. Some of my friends are seeing your post and are not going because they don't think there is a 1.9 class. That is the trail class right? For example stock SCX10 tires. Take care.

2.2 scale and 1.9 scale will run, i was confused at last comp but bringing both this time.... message harvo or crazyboutcrawling they will get you in the right direction.

Thanks for the info. I sent Harvo a message. I only have 1.9. I just don;t want to drive all the way out for nothing! Take care.

2.2 scale and 1.9 scale will run, i was confused at last comp but bringing both this time.... message harvo or crazyboutcrawling they will get you in the right direction.

well worth coming to , great group of guys and there will be plenty of 1.9 action. Bring as many of your friends as you can , more the better. "thumbsup"

Yes. .. to be clear,

We make a place for everyone no matter what truck you bring. Although an axial yeti may not be quite as easy on our courses as an scx10. Bring them "thumbsup"

Just a heads up....

Right now, the weather is saying Rain all next week until Friday. If they are right, we will need to switch to the Ocoee Whitewater Center.

I will keep and eye on the situation and give frequent updates on here. "thumbsup"

Curiosity question. I do not have an MOA (motor over axle?) rig, however, why are they not allowed? You are meaning rigs such as the Redcat RS10, correct?

Thanks for the insight. Take care.

Curiosity question. I do not have an MOA (motor over axle?) rig, however, why are they not allowed? You are meaning rigs such as the Redcat RS10, correct?

Thanks for the insight. Take care.

Motor on axle rigs are not allowed in the scale classes or 2.2 S class, MOAs are only allowed in the 2.2 Mod (Pro). You can however drive a shaft driven truck in the 2.2 Mod, 2.2S class and of course scale courses. Driving a shaft driven truck in the 2.2 Mod class will not be to your advantage.

Thank you, Ma'am.

Motor on axle rigs are not allowed in the scale classes or 2.2 S class, MOAs are only allowed in the 2.2 Mod (Pro). You can however drive a shaft driven truck in the 2.2 Mod, 2.2S class and of course scale courses. Driving a shaft driven truck in the 2.2 Mod class will not be to your advantage.

Back