• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ETRC COMP #3 February

I'm going to make it to another comp!!!

Just not this one.. :(

We just bumped my daughter's 7th bday party to that day..

I'm planning on it! Or atleast trying to.

If not before, atleast by ECC, I'll get to crawl with the crew!

A road trip to bama is always a good bday present lol.....u need to come make it to another comp before ECC troy.........harvo put me down for 2.2M, 2.2S, and scale looks like no plans and got the ok from the boss this morning.... cant wait"thumbsup"

EDIT:: hey harvo forgot to include my name.....josh....thanks

Last edited:
Hi All,

Green horn here. Just built my first crawler/trail rig, a SCX10 G6. Going by what I have read in this thread, I am guessing I need to sign up for the trail comp?

Thanks All,
Pete

Last edited:
Soooooo, any idea were this is going to be held, would be nice to know before I start out from the house the morning of the comp... :lmao:

Soooooo, any idea were this is going to be held, would be nice to know before I start out from the house the morning of the comp... :lmao:

x3 on that one "thumbsup"

:mrgreen:

The plan is the Golf Course.
This is the direction link... type in your "from" address and the "to" address is already in there. Let me know if that doesn't work.
GolfCourse Directions
The place is no good if it's wet at all though because it's muddy....

The Chattanooga back up location is always Ocoee since it's all weather and you never have to use the same rocks twice. I will post days in advance if the location will be the Golfcourse or the back up.

Golfcourse Description

The rock is huge with canyons and cliffs which makes it a little tough to find 2.2 territory... but we found some. Scalers will love this place. Parking will cost $5 for the day... but no charge for the comp. There are bathrooms and a clubhouse with refreshments, food, beer, etc. We are welcome there, you just have to sign a waver at the clubhouse since rocks are dangerous. (go figure). It is a 2 minute walk from the cars to the courses, (we timed it) Not far.

Park in the lot, go to the clubhouse, sign a waver, pay $5. Follow the trail to the left of and down the hill from the clubhouse to the edge of the woods and look for the signs on the trees or the chalk on the rocks. Take your batteries with you!

At no time do you go onto the golfcourse.

Golfcourse Description

The rock is huge with canyons and cliffs which makes it a little tough to find 2.2 territory... but we found some. Scalers will love this place. Parking will cost $5 for the day... but no charge for the comp. There are bathrooms and a clubhouse with refreshments, food, beer, etc. We are welcome there, you just have to sign a waver at the clubhouse since rocks are dangerous. (go figure). It is a 2 minute walk from the cars to the courses, (we timed it) Not far.

Park in the lot, go to the clubhouse, sign a waver, pay $5. Follow the trail to the left of and down the hill from the clubhouse to the edge of the woods and look for the signs on the trees or the chalk on the rocks. Take your batteries with you!

At no time do you go onto the golfcourse.

Heck yeah sounds good ! "thumbsup"

Back