• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ebay 15% Coupon.

........................aaaargh(!)

I have been swearing myself into not picking up a TRX4 until unloading my never-seen-dirt Nomad DB8.

But at a $75 savings, I am struggling to decide in the next couple hours.

Oh, I am a weak man...

If you don't already have one, just do it and be happy. You can sell whatever you need to justify this purchase later, but for now save what you can... sell off the electronics to recoup some, and be happy. It's a worthy purchase.

........................aaaargh(!)

I have been swearing myself into not picking up a TRX4 until unloading my never-seen-dirt Nomad DB8.

But at a $75 savings, I am struggling to decide in the next couple hours.

Oh, I am a weak man...

Just do it !

My crawlin' buddy has a Bronco, I'm quite familiar with the ins-and-outs, but with a very over-built Bomber and moderately-modded Ascender, and enough stuff to practically build two more Bombers...

Hmmm...

I'm still thinkin'.

(and there's that dang 1/8th scale buggy that just needs to find a new home!)

Gettin' down to the wire...

My crawlin' buddy has a Bronco, I'm quite familiar with the ins-and-outs, but with a very over-built Bomber and moderately-modded Ascender, and enough stuff to practically build two more Bombers...

Hmmm...

I'm still thinkin'.

Now you'll be motivated to sell it as soon as you click that button :lmao:"thumbsup"

Don't make me chant.... durok durok durok durok durok durok durok

Hmmm...

I'm still thinkin'.

If I can do it, you can too! :shock:

There's not many opportunities to get a discount on a Traxxas vehicle with no coupons allowed at vendors.

Last edited:
If you want to save more get the kit, it's cheaper. I yanked my electronics out of the box and sold to bring the roller to much more manageable price... twice. :mrgreen:

Not getting it now, gonna wait.

Wouldn't really want to drive it stock - so it's just gonna sit until I could get another Revolver and Mamba X.

I truly love the Defender, but ideally would like it with a clear body (another $50!) and I'd be getting rid of the wheel/tire package, motor, ESC, servo, bumpers... and probably the factory body.

Would move over the trim from the factory body to the clear one after painting it, put SSD bumpers on it.

Already have multiple wheel/tire sets for it, and a couple servos to try.

I hate driving RTR rigs, even the damn Nomad has T-Bone bumpers, Pro-line Badlands pre-mounts, and a new cage and body panels that I was going to paint before I realized I no longer want to go fast.

Not getting it now, gonna wait.

These coupon codes come along often enough, this won't be the last opportunity. Get busy selling that Nomad so you're ready for the next coupon. "thumbsup"

One of my favorite things in this hobby is when you've already put in the tedious work of selling the old stuff and the proceeds are sitting in Paypal, ready for the next thing. It's like free money! ...never mind the fact that 9 times out of 10 I'm lucky to recoup half of what I originally spent, it *FEELS* like free money and that's all that matters!
:lmao:

Not ebay buuuuut ? WOW, maybe on certain batterys ?
1844aef2e89849e746419eae9ddb545c.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Yep, figures... I gotta wait until one more payday to pick up a Defender.

Back