• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ebay 15% Coupon.

I've been bit hard by the Team Associated vintage bug, specifically the 10T and T2 stuff. The buggies I never got all that into because for some reason I was always put off by the gold pan. I'm currently building a black pan buggy. I'm drawn to the Scorpion/Tomahawk because I'm intrigued by the myriad of suspension designs that some of these early buggies went through. Once the RC10 hit with the a-arm style suspension, the rest of the community followed suit and all migrated to it. It was inevitable because it was the best design, but prior to the RC10, there were a lot of neat suspension implementations that fascinate me. Even though I don't really have the terrain to use buggies, I can't help but want that damned Tomahawk.

ive got a couple 10T black pans sliders if you need any parts.

DAMN! Of course this discount happens on a day that my bank account can't support :(

Pulled the trigger on a TRX4 Sport Kit, Quicrun 1080 and Traxxas 21T 550 (already have a radio and battery) all for $288!

This will be nice complement to my SCX10 II Deadbolt and Vaterra Ascender F100!

Pulled the trigger on a TRX4 Sport Kit, Quicrun 1080 and Traxxas 21T 550 (already have a radio and battery) all for $288!

This will be nice complement to my SCX10 II Deadbolt and Vaterra Ascender F100!

Yanked the chain on a Kyosho Tomahawk, wheels for one of my 10T2 builds and a few odds & ends

Very nice pick ups!

I went and picked up both the Dancing and Dual Riders... *ducks*

Very nice pick ups!

I went and picked up both the Dancing and Dual Riders... *ducks*

I was *this* close to getting 3 dual riders instead of the Tomahawk. Now that I'm in my predictable buyer's-remorse phase, I'm kind of wishing I did. The kids have their April vacation coming up and that would have been a good project for then.

Not sure if this is worth getting anything with, but it's still worth 8% in ebay bucks?

8% ebay bucks offer - expires 7/31

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on July 29, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on July 31, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

I guess I need to see what this is. I've been waiting for an ebay coupon to make a significant RC purchases but having seen any deals in months! :cry:

Not sure if this is worth getting anything with, but it's still worth 8% in ebay bucks?

8% ebay bucks offer - expires 7/31

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on July 29, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on July 31, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

This one is not ebay, but Amazon.

$50 Amazon Gift Card

Purchase a $50 or more in gift cards and use coupon code: 19giftcard

You will receive $15 in Amazon credit within 3 days.

promotion is only available for people who have never purchased an amazon gift card from amazon's website

Last edited:
I wonder if I can be tricky here, buy a gift card, use it myself to get the Vanquish chassis for $15 off?

(EDIT - looks like I'd be best served involving a another individual to keep that credit coming in...)

8% eBay Bucks

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on September 3, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on September 5, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

10% ebay Bucks

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on September 9, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on September 11, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

10% ebay Bucks

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on September 9, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on September 11, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

Damn you.... I don’t need anything, but 10% now thanks have to buy something!

:ror:

Back