• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ebay 15% Coupon.

Only if you and Harley wanna cuddle at the next proline by the fire or axialfest event :lmao:

LOL! If there wasn't a $100 limit, I might've felt compelled to pick up a Cross RC BC8. This is totally on the other side of the spectrum! LOL

There's also the Dual Rider, but only Amain has it right now, and I get taxed buying from them, so it kind of negates the coupon.

Last edited:
LOL! If there wasn't a $100 limit, I might've felt compelled to pick up a Cross RC BC8. This is totally on the other side of the spectrum! LOL

There's also the Dual Rider, but only Amain has it right now, and I get taxed buying from them, so it kind of negates the coupon.

saw that this morning on scale news update, honestly the baja rey 2.0 with raptor body and fox shocks caught my eye.

The current coupon (PSAVETODAY) is for a maximum of $100 OFF, not $100 purchase limit...

Go for it!

I’m torn! I was previously set on a new Sport kit, but recently found an awesome bashing area close to my new home, so now I’m contemplating a 1/8 monster truck. Either way, I don’t want to miss out on this.

I guess I'm going to have to buy that Kyosho Tomahawk Re-Re that I've had in my wish list for weeks. Either that or a trio of Dancing Riders for my kids and I to build. Decisions...

I guess I'm going to have to buy that Kyosho Tomahawk Re-Re that I've had in my wish list for weeks. Either that or a trio of Dancing Riders for my kids and I to build. Decisions...

Some of the things I want aren't out yet. :cry:

Kyosho Turbo Optima would definitely have been a pickup for me.
Tamiya Dual Rider - Amain has, but I think I can get it locally for cheaper. I'll have to call them up.

Tamiya Dual Rider - Amain has, but I think I can get it locally for cheaper. I'll have to call them up.

friends don't let friends dancing rider

Much consideration was put into grabbing a TRX4 Sport kit but ultimately my 15% coupon went to a set of Gen 8 steel trans gears and a new torch to up my metal fab game.

yeah, the dual rider is actually what I'm interested in.

As for the Turbo Optima... I'm a big "meh" on that one. I should be more interested in it because the chain driven 4wd was a pretty unique feature, but for some reason I'm just not feeling it.

friends don't let friends dancing rider

haha. I'm intrigued by it, and I also want something I can afford to buy 3 of because I want to introduce my kids to kit building, but I'm sure as hell not dropping $300/each on something. Plus the self-righting feature would be perfect for us to do some racing without having nonstop interruptions.

Last edited:
Hell yes! Great usage of the coupon. And you reminded me that I really want a UDR.

Yeah, sort of a funny story: the spouse went on a girls vacation and left me home, she was actually concerned that it was unfair that I didn't get a trip. Now if she "notices" the new truck Ill tell her it was to help ease her conscious! (plus I REALLY want one)

yeah, the dual rider is actually what I'm interested in.

As for the Turbo Optima... I'm a big "meh" on that one. I should be more interested in it because the chain driven 4wd was a pretty unique feature, but for some reason I'm just not feeling it.

haha. I'm intrigued by it, and I also want something I can afford to buy 3 of because I want to introduce my kids to kit building, but I'm sure as hell not dropping $300/each on something. Plus the self-righting feature would be perfect for us to do some racing without having nonstop interruptions.

I'm just a sucker for Kyosho vintage style kits.

The Dual Rider, I can definitely see myself having fun driving them with my son.

I'm just a sucker for Kyosho vintage style kits.

The Dual Rider, I can definitely see myself having fun driving them with my son.

I've been bit hard by the Team Associated vintage bug, specifically the 10T and T2 stuff. The buggies I never got all that into because for some reason I was always put off by the gold pan. I'm currently building a black pan buggy. I'm drawn to the Scorpion/Tomahawk because I'm intrigued by the myriad of suspension designs that some of these early buggies went through. Once the RC10 hit with the a-arm style suspension, the rest of the community followed suit and all migrated to it. It was inevitable because it was the best design, but prior to the RC10, there were a lot of neat suspension implementations that fascinate me. Even though I don't really have the terrain to use buggies, I can't help but want that damned Tomahawk.

I've been bit hard by the Team Associated vintage bug, specifically the 10T and T2 stuff. The buggies I never got all that into because for some reason I was always put off by the gold pan. I'm currently building a black pan buggy. I'm drawn to the Scorpion/Tomahawk because I'm intrigued by the myriad of suspension designs that some of these early buggies went through. Once the RC10 hit with the a-arm style suspension, the rest of the community followed suit and all migrated to it. It was inevitable because it was the best design, but prior to the RC10, there were a lot of neat suspension implementations that fascinate me. Even though I don't really have the terrain to use buggies, I can't help but want that damned Tomahawk.

Get it! (even though I haven't built mine yet). I have 1 RC10 World's Reissue sitting here unbuilt. I just haven't found the right time to build any of the vintage kits. Honestly, I'm getting them more as display pieces than runners. I need to clear out stuff before I start building them. The Scorpion & Javelin are the only ones I haven't picked up yet. The Javelin, I can see kind of skipping, but the Scorpion is tempting even though I have the Turbo one.

Get it! (even though I haven't built mine yet). I have 1 RC10 World's Reissue sitting here unbuilt. I just haven't found the right time to build any of the vintage kits. Honestly, I'm getting them more as display pieces than runners. I need to clear out stuff before I start building them. The Scorpion & Javelin are the only ones I haven't picked up yet. The Javelin, I can see kind of skipping, but the Scorpion is tempting even though I have the Turbo one.

I'm building an early 7001 10T shelfer and a T2 shelfer, but everything else I'm building is with the intent to drive it. Of course, I have to build a 10T driver and a T2 driver, plus the late RC10 buggy, and now likely the Tomahawk Re-Re. The T2 driver should wind up being pretty cool. I'm planning to retro a 4 gear T5M transmission into it.

Back