• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ebay 15% Coupon.

I vought sometging cheap last night and never saw the box for the promo code. I clicked the button thinking it was going to take me to another screen, but nope. Order submitted.:roll:

I cane to see if there was any rhym or rythm to the coupon, shoulda went for the 10%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally picked up a HPI Venture.

$297.49 after 15% discount AND I got $28 in ebay bucks (from 8% ebay Bucks)!

nice! thanks!

must...not...click... 1/8 scale truggy.....

edit, looks like theyve dropped the max savings from $100 to $75 :oops:

Last edited:
nice! thanks!

must...not...click... 1/8 scale truggy.....

edit, looks like theyve dropped the max savings from $100 to $75 :oops:

I was just going to post that! I was testing the coupon out with the VS4-10 to test the coupon just for kicks since it's one of the more expensive trucks out there.

I scored a good deal on a rustler 4x4 a few days ago. 15% off

I then logged out of ebay, cleared cookies and bought a HW 1/10 SCT ESC combo checking out as a guest but logging into my paypal because the coupon is one time use. By logging into your paypal you still get email updates, but you lose out on bucks.

I scored a good deal on a rustler 4x4 a few days ago. 15% off

I then logged out of ebay, cleared cookies and bought a HW 1/10 SCT ESC combo checking out as a guest but logging into my paypal because the coupon is one time use. By logging into your paypal you still get email updates, but you lose out on bucks.

good tip!

........................aaaargh(!)

I have been swearing myself into not picking up a TRX4 until unloading my never-seen-dirt Nomad DB8.

But at a $75 savings, I am struggling to decide in the next couple hours.

Oh, I am a weak man...

........................aaaargh(!)

I have been swearing myself into not picking up a TRX4 until unloading my never-seen-dirt Nomad DB8.

But at a $75 savings, I am struggling to decide in the next couple hours.

Oh, I am a weak man...

Do it. I grabbed a Bronco this morning to go along with my Defender.

Back