• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ebay 15% Coupon.

Hmmm. Do I take the gamble that there *might* be another 15% off coupon before Christmas, or take 10% off a Gmade BOM + electronics now? Decisions, decisions.

Arrrgh... do they make those upgrades that come with the scale builder's kit already? Are they available?

The upgrades (really only the universals are needed, but the axle brass would also be nice) are not yet available. I assume they will become available when the builder's kit becomes available as they are included with that kit.

The upgrades (really only the universals are needed, but the axle brass would also be nice) are not yet available. I assume they will become available when the builder's kit becomes available as they are included with that kit.

I guess I'll hold off for the kit.....exercise that willpower.

Back