• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ebay 15% Coupon.

All the time, if you are registered and didn't opt out of their emails - make sure they aren't being sent to your junk folder.

well there goes another 400 bucks out of my bank account lol

x9dUvCu.jpg

Picked up some Hobbywing ESC/motor combos for some touring cars and a Tamiya Wild Willy. Couldn't resist. These coupons are great for use on brands that don't normally allow coupons.

Im looking for some wheels to go with the Proline 2.2 XL Swampers---Any recommendations to utilize the 15% off?

Picked up some Hobbywing ESC/motor combos for some touring cars and a Tamiya Wild Willy. Couldn't resist. These coupons are great for use on brands that don't normally allow coupons.

Yup, Like the Axial stuff---side note if you order from Go Nitro Hobbies ebay store, they email you a 10% off coupon to use on your next purchase through their actual website.

Yup, Like the Axial stuff---side note if you order from Go Nitro Hobbies ebay store, they email you a 10% off coupon to use on your next purchase through their actual website.

I used to love ordering from them. Then they moved across the border from NY to NJ and now I have to pay sales tax.

Im looking for some wheels to go with the Proline 2.2 XL Swampers---Any recommendations to utilize the 15% off?

Plastic or aluminum? I don't do plastic anymore, but I do use a lot of Gear Head, Incision, Fanquish, etc.

Either or. Im not too pick. Aluminum would help with weight down low.

These would be going on a Wraith by the way if that matters

search "2.2 beadlock 35mm"

Pick one of the chanquish that ships from US soil, just make sure you verify they are the 35mm width ones as they also sell 25mm and you're gonna want the extra width with the XLs

Just a reminder that you should have eBay Bucks if you earned them. eBay didn't send me an email reminding me to spend my Bucks. That's a snake move. You have until November 2nd to spend them.

Did anyone else get a 30% notification?!?! I meant to post here but... Newborn has my brain fried lol
And no I didnt use it because fun monies are not available right now.
Ninja turtles preorder tapped me out.

*Jato where does one find their ebay bucks?

Last edited:
Back