• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

DrDiff'952s Weekend Warrior Wraith

Have some drive shafts coming soon. Interior as well. I am working on making my own seats.

I have to get some mounting hardware for the links where they attach to the center skid.

Well I got the drive shafts in. But since this is a SCX-10 transmission in a wraith, I may be looking to Super Shafty for some extended outputs.

I was also thinking about cutting off the end of a male/splined shaft and have a female end on both the axle and the transmission with the male shaft floating between the female ends.

For the cost if 1 extended output you can get a brand new wraith transmission. "thumbsup"

Dig your build man. I just got a project like yours done , I used the proline bronco body . With those scx axels it looks more scale. I really like it. Keep up the good work man, looks great"thumbsup"

I ordered my servo and BEC. I'm still have a lot of SCX-10 related Hardware to get but this project is coming together.

Front end mocked up
20140522_220136.jpg

Still need rear axle upper arm mounts servo mounts and servo plate

I plan on building custom links for the suspension I have a 4 foot section of 6/32 rod. I need revo rod ends

Last edited:
Castle Creations 10 amp BEC and Savöx 1231SG servo are on the way as is an aluminum servo arm.

Last edited:
Got the Savöx 1231SG servo and Castle Creations BEC today. I still need the servo mount and rear truss.

The BEC has been adjusted to 7.2 volts ESC set to 75% drag brake. Servo is working and motor spins .

Working on the rear suspension.

I will have pix soon.

Got some time to work on the WW 1.9 today.

Servo mount located and installed. Savöx 1231SG Servo mounted. (Servo arm is at the post office)

Interior and Drivers seat mounted (I used the passenger seat from the O.P.A.T Wraith for now.) I will be making my own seats soon.

Electronics package is working.

Last edited:
I am becoming more and more certain that The white body will go on the O.P.A.T. 2.2 Wraith and putting the gold on this 1.9 Wraith

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MxA5m9ffSeY?list=UU0UC8ASKzK7P6KNxyt2wuGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back