• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cut Pit Bull Maddogs=Amazing

I just read through this thread. I don't see anyone telling Tim Cameron to not cut his tires...and he cuts up brand new 1:1 tires!

Yes I have seen real pit tires get cut up. Been there and done it. Tires worked great!

I am sure that all the haters would love to see my tsl's with rockbeast sidewalls!

I just read through this thread. I don't see anyone telling Tim Cameron to not cut his tires...and he cuts up brand new 1:1 tires!

Yes I have seen real pit tires get cut up. Been there and done it. Tires worked great!

I am sure that all the haters would love to see my tsl's with rockbeast sidewalls!

Gotta understand a vast quantity of people who do RC Crawling came from the RC scene, not the wheeling scene and have never owned a rig with a locker or on a set of Interco's. I bet theres people googling Tim Cameron to figure out who he is:lmao:

i just cut mines like yours well alittle different but cant wait to sampo them tires feel alot more soft for sure and gripper with the open lug pattern like tsl... i live in the same terrain slipper wet icy cold mossy this inspired me to think outside the box thanks....

wheels just been through a mud bath so i had never clean out the screws it looks rusty its its dirty lol... just wanted to share ill be testing it out soon when the rain stops

All I can say is wow what a difference it made.. I 100% agree with thread starter cut madbeast is bad ass!!! Did a few test runs on wet slipper verticles rock climbs that the tsl and uncut madbeast did not make these cut madbeast walked right up super happy with my decision to cut the lugs out and allow them to open up more..

Jumping in on the band wagon.... I've always cut and or grooved all my 1:1 crawler tires.

Oh, and I cut my 2.2 Rockbeasts too, hope no one is too mad about it.... :flipoff:

Do they work better? Maybe, maybe not... :roll:

Do the chicks at the mall dig them? Ofcourse not, they don't even know what RC stands for... :lmao:

I cut mine just like that ones:

IMG_5423_zps1ea9d26a.jpg

(mine is on the far left)

Better show my cut on the rb2

IMG_20140305_171050_zps68b80e90.jpg

Everything works better cut at least for me

All I can say is wow what a difference it made.. I 100% agree with thread starter cut madbeast is bad ass!!! Did a few test runs on wet slipper verticles rock climbs that the tsl and uncut madbeast did not make these cut madbeast walked right up super happy with my decision to cut the lugs out and allow them to open up more..

Hello zion, Which foams are you using? Are your wheels vented or not?
I' m searching for som harder foams than the stock one...does anyone have any suggestion?

Hello zion, Which foams are you using? Are your wheels vented or not?
I' m searching for som harder foams than the stock one...does anyone have any suggestion?

Check out Crawler Innovations on this site in the vendor section.

I run Eddies foams in all my rigs and he has some specifically for the MadBeast. "thumbsup"

I have a set of rb and really like them stock! Also have a set of Pl tsl's that sucked in the stock tread and I comp cut those like my 1-1 and there my go to tire whether it's in the mud, rocks, loose dirt, hard pack there kickass. I have them on a wraith running big power. My buddy says it's a big block with 44's.
As to the op don't listen to the haters, do what works for your ride and what makes you happy. Isn't that why we are in this hobby in the first place? I may not like or understand what some people do or how they have there ride setup, but if it works who cares. If they ask for some advice I will give it respectfully. I like thinking outside the box, I fail alot but when it's right its awesome and feels good. So major kudos man!

4u8a8esy.jpg
guess I'm gonna get black sheeped by the "other guy" but in the sandy dirt and rock this cut does very well for me!! I couldn't be happier with pit bull tires!! They work in every condition I have out them in! Thanks for an awesome tire!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back