• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Custom made rc carriers,haulers,and gear bag's

BigD'sRC's

Pebble Pounder
My name is Dennis I own Big D's RC's.I make custom bag's to haul all your rc vehicles and gear from the house to where ever you go to play or race.My bag's are different from the others for sale.I will embroider your name,sponsor logo's or what ever you can think of on your bag,making it personal to you.I have many different bag's available.From bottom load shortcourse truck bag's to big topload bag's that will fit the Traxxas summit and everything in between.Please check out my website.Any questions please call or email me. www.bigdsrcs.com I make all my bag's my self here in the USA. bag 004.jpg

ecc 2013 007.jpg

rc addict monster bag 007.jpg Thanks

Dennis
owner
Big D's RC's

Here is my new top load short course truck bag,It will hold your crawler also it's 22" long 11 1/2" wide 8" tall,note the zipper and handle are on the top of the bag.I can embroider any logo on the bag for more money.Black bag's are 29.95 plus shipping.Thankscustom stuff 006.jpg

custom stuff 007.jpg

custom stuff 011.jpg

custom stuff 010.jpg

custom stuff 013.jpg

I should really look into a bag. The piece you had donated for the Nats raffle was a great looking piece. I'm super unorganized when I head out to my events!
Let me know when your ready and I will make you a plain bag or a custom embroidered one.Thanks

I traded some wheels for one of your bags and I think it was the best trade I've ever made"thumbsup". I've used it now for about 3 comps and couldn't be happier with how easy hauling my gear is now. It holds my XR, sporty, mini, tools, 4pl, batts and charger no problem.

I traded some wheels for one of your bags and I think it was the best trade I've ever made"thumbsup". I've used it now for about 3 comps and couldn't be happier with how easy hauling my gear is now. It holds my XR, sporty, mini, tools, 4pl, batts and charger no problem.
Thanks for the kind words about my bag's.Glad you like it.Thanks.

New custom bag just finished.This bag is huge 24" long 21" wide 13" tall with side pouches on 3 sides of the bag.lugo bag 001.jpg

lugo bag 002.jpg

lugo bag 003.jpg

lugo bag 004.jpg

New bag I just added to the long list of bag's I already make.This one is made specially for the Axial Wraith.It's 19 1/4" long 12 1/2" wide 10 1/2" tall it comes with a shoulder strap,side pouches for tools and lipos,the Axial Wraith logo embroidered on the front pouch.Price is $74.95 if you don't want the embroidery take of $20.00 Plus shipping anywhere in the USA is 12.00 for priority mail.I do ship out of the USA priority international is pricey but I do ship there.Thankswraith bag 001.jpg

wraith bag 002.jpg

wraith bag 003.jpg

wraith bag 004.jpg

Just finished the Traxxas Spartan rc boat bag it's 41" long 23" wide 12" tall with a shoulder strap.013.jpg

014.jpg

017.jpg

Here is a pic of the stuff I just finished making and sending to the RC4WD East Coast Scale Challenge to be given away at the comp.rc4wd couch 005.jpg

id like to see a book bag for tools

I second this awesome idea. I would love a backpack that can hold tools, batteries and nitro fuel (gotta think about the bashers too), spare parts, and have something setup on its exterior that would allow me to carry a spare truck and radio if needed.

I second this awesome idea. I would love a backpack that can hold tools, batteries and nitro fuel (gotta think about the bashers too), spare parts, and have something setup on its exterior that would allow me to carry a spare truck and radio if needed.

I have 28 plus bag's and carriers I make now,plus the soft top's for the axial crawlers.I will come up with something in due time for carrying extra stuff.Crazy busy with what I already make and ship world wide.Thanks

Back