• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

colgout FOFF

Colgout

Rock Crawler
I bought this rig off a guy here. and only recently I rebuild it.

The spec is as follow:
*BWD chassis;
*1/4" Ti lower link, 3/16" Ti Upper;
*XR width diff (front and back) with XR uni axle from, Ti axle rear, HD STD ring and pinion from and back. Steel tube with SSD knuckle. It was my U4RC 1.9 Trophy rig axle;
*7955 servo with a BEC;
*Traxxas ET-3s ESC flashed as MMP;
*Revtech SC 4 poles sensored 3800KV motor.
*U4 spec trans. SS bombproof top shaft, RRP Gen2 spur, RRP idle and final one piece gear, Alloy Housing.
*MIP drive shaft.
*Red Velvet shock lengthened to 4" (it was from my Pro rig).

I currently does not have any paddle tyre yet, but am think of using Proline Sand Paw on Vp SLW wheel. Want to keep the CG low so I am avoiding 2.8 Sand Paw.

I tried running around the house using my 1.9 wheel... Its quite fast.... Not sure how it will perform on Sand..... Can't wait for tyre to arrive.

From these.....

To this....

What do you think.... I used to have a wraith that I bolt some paddles on and it was quite fun...

Back