• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

cheap 3 gear aluminum trans

Wow, those are cheap. Curious to hear what they are like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheap trans but shipping to where I am is $179

:shock:That should be illegal!:evil: Glad I don't live north of the border!

For sh**s and giggles, I threw one in my cart just to see what the shipping would be for me. Still shows free shipping! I feel for you guys living up north!:cry:

Just paid $22 for one, SCX10V2 plastic version takeoff was $39. Couldn't ignore that price difference.

I've got a few, they are all the same pretty much. So far no issues with any of them.

:shock:That should be illegal!:evil: Glad I don't live north of the border!

For sh**s and giggles, I threw one in my cart just to see what the shipping would be for me. Still shows free shipping! I feel for you guys living up north!:cry:

Lol, no doubt. If shipping were in line I would have ordered one as well. It's a smokin' deal!

Aliexpress has an alloy cased SCX10.0 trans with steel gears for $20

i remeber when they were $40 and i thought that was a awsome deal
i just got x2 for 32 and change
they both look good and run smooth the screws were loose in the bag on one but not a big deal
i got the ones with the completly encosed spur gear cover
i keep meaning toget a pic but we all know what they look like by now lol

Back