• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

cbp27's Class 3 JK Build

It came out so NICE!

I really want to do a styrene interior on my Pro Line JK like yours.

Maybe this will be my inspiration ha ha

Justin

Thanks! haha I had a lot of fun building it. And I finally just finished building the rear of the interior...again. The original one-piece didn't fit with the new tube work so I could only use the front half.

Here's the new rear. Now just some paint and it's finished!!! :mrgreen:
picture.php

Finished!

Got the rear interior painted and installed. I think this build is officially finished! And now that it is, I'd like to focus on my D90 build, so that means I'll be letting go of this one soon...

It started out as a normal Wrangler...
picture.php

And is now ready for anything in its path!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The new rear section looks great and I love how the whole interior is super scale. Very nicely done"thumbsup"

It's looking better than ever. Sucks you're selling it.

Damn this is super slick man

If the wife and I werent buying a new car I would try to take it off your hands but good luck man

Justin

how much you lookin to sell it for might be interested in taking it off your hands

Gimp's right "thumbsup"

how did you crease the passenger side door? on purpose?

That crease was actually in the body when it was delivered to me. Not sure if the mailman sat on the box or something went wrong when it was made. Doesn't look that bad though "thumbsup"

Back