• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Auction 1.9 Brute benefit build 4 Briansbodies w/ RPP Hobby, RC4WD,& CrawlerGraphics

Looks awesome so far. Any plans on a paint scheme yet? I'd love to see it teal, like the brute from Four Wheeler mag. Ive always loved the way that thing looks. I'm sure it will look sick in any color though. Keep up the good work!

I figured as much... Also, the bend on the rear hoops seems to "squared" Maybe start the bend earlier and make it a compound bend. so that it is a bend down, strait at like a 45* and then another bend down. It does look just a little off. My .02

More pics: please let me know what you all think. none of it is set in stone if everyone hates it...

P1000824.jpg

P1000825.jpg

P1000826.jpg

If you all like it should I do x's bars from the center of the b-pillar to the back corners?
...or cross bars from the top of the b-pillar bar down to the top of the back of the bed?

I figured as much... Also, the bend on the rear hoops seems to "squared" Maybe start the bend earlier and make it a compound bend. so that it is a bend down, strait at like a 45* and then another bend down. It does look just a little off. My .02

I feel the same way. I wouldn't make the rear part of the cage over the bed as big as the passenger area. Maybe have it bend like the rear of a JK or no rear cage at all. Just my opinion

But it looks great so far! I know that whatever you decide will look nice.

I kinda agree with those guys Verne. I think it would be nice if there were a 45 before it went down to the rear bumper. It looks just a bit boxy to me. Sorry bud! Great work though!

I would go with A. it will have a little more support when it rolls over, but on the other hand if it is a shelf queen then B would look ok. my 2 cents :mrgreen:

I would also like to announce that KrawlerKonceptz has offered to design some custom AZ license plates for the Brute!

Thanks KrawlerKonceptz! Also thanks again to all of our supporters and Brain's supporters!

I would go with A. it will have a little more support when it rolls over, but on the other hand if it is a shelf queen then B would look ok. my 2 cents :mrgreen:

Thanks Clint. If I do number B I will add some more tubes for support....but I think you are correct, number A would be stronger. Basher or shelf queen is up to the new owner who ever they may be, but I want to build it for bashing incase thats what the owner wants!

I like A better. Has that "stock" or "factory" look... like it was meant to come like that. "thumbsup"

Back