• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Auction 1.9 Brute benefit build 4 Briansbodies w/ RPP Hobby, RC4WD,& CrawlerGraphics

got the sliders tied into the cage and the cage tied into the body. Now I just have to figure out how to tie the sliders into the frame.
P1000739.jpg

Thanks, I was worried that the cage would eventually punch through the body. That should not be an issue now unless there is a large fall or other extreme damage.

Got some more done after a great Turkey day!
I added 6 runners to tye the cage/body to the frame.
P1000741.jpg

P1000742.jpg

Tack welded in place:
P1000743.jpg

how it sits now:
P1000744.jpg

Looking good Verne. Looks like your getting pretty close to wrapping this puppy up now. I'll try to get the wheels to you this weekend."thumbsup"

I finally got the front 4-link tacked in place.
P1000760.jpg

I also got to working on making the rear leafsprings work a bit better and lowered the ride hight by flattening the springs and got started performing the infamous Chino mod. Thanks Chino!
P1000759.jpg

Now I have to build some new shackles to go along with the Chino'd springs!

I finished up my custom made shackles! LOL! And its officially on its tires and wheels and its looking good in my opinion :).
P1000772.jpg

P1000773.jpg

P1000774.jpg

P1000771.jpg

Now it needs a bed and a front bumper/grill guard.

Thanks for the updates Verne! Those wheels and tires do look really great together!!:shock:

As for the front bumper, I think a nice clean hoop to protect the grill and hood and then a nice short 1" or so tall flat top stinger. Maybe something like this.

rh4001a.jpg

As for the rear I like the flatbed truggy idea but maybe we should let one of the possible future owners tell us what they would like."thumbsup"

-Brian

Thanks for the updates Verne! Those wheels and tires do look really great together!!:shock:

As for the front bumper, I think a nice clean hoop to protect the grill and hood and then a nice short 1" or so tall flat top stinger. Maybe something like this.

rh4001a.jpg

Thats exactly what I had in mind for the front bumper, only with a couple of runners from the hoop to the winch guard.

I cant wait to see or hear what people might want in a bed for this....

dont do a flat bed, build the bed the way they come, It would make it much cleaner. just my 2 cents

Back