• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Any scalers in Chatham-Kent Ontario

wacmartin

Just wondering if anyone Chatham-Kent is into scalers. I'm building a small course in my backyard, but also getting bored of running by myself everywhere else.

Not Chatham Kent but my self and another member here are planning on getting together this year. We have not met, only conversed on here. He is in Amherstburg and I am in east Windsor. Maybe we can hook up sometime, Sure looks like winter is almost gone.

STEVE

Still under construction, no pictures right now, and no damn time for anything right now. Work and life get in the way too much lately.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Whenever you get a chance, drop a pic of what there is to play with. I might want to drop by and mess around.

Back