• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Trail King for Trailing

Stuffing tires

X7m0TGJh.jpg

And Rocking and rolling...

9ShFt1wh.jpg

The Basecamp Yota body looks great!"thumbsup" Nice mods!

Cooler/trailer!!!!:shock: I need one of them!:)

that cooler trailer is a cool idea ... its a win win with some brews and it adds challenge to the trail run... the idea should get better when the weight starts to go down but depending on the beverage the driving skills might start to decline. I like it .

The beer trailer is suerb! How well does the rig handle the weight of it? Got some stiff foams?

The beer trailer is suerb! How well does the rig handle the weight of it? Got some stiff foams?

Tires are off a buggy and are hard as a rock like a Tamiya tire, so rock hard. I don't know if there are even foams in them. They can handle about 4-6 cans before the weight starts being a problem...

Got to play today, had a massive trail run/comp 150 gates and about a .75 mile loop. About 50 people and 60 or so rigs!

I63nY2Qh.jpg

I don’t know if you’re just getting all the right angles, but the basecamp body looks great!

Nice job, I like this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! I too think the Basecamp body looks great!"thumbsup"

I don’t know if you’re just getting all the right angles, but the basecamp body looks great!

Nice job, I like this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! I too think the Basecamp body looks great!"thumbsup"

Thank you, gentlemen.

I cannot take credit for these photos, as I didn't take them, the wife of the gentleman I was crawling with didn't have a rig and took dozens of photos of our trucks... Worked out great, as I only got two neither of which turned out...

As far as the Basecamp body I agree it looks great, a little detailing and some trimming and she sits nice and low and is super light.

Back