• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Trail King for Trailing

Lookin good. Its too bad they disco'd that body. Its a classic

I AGREE!

I managed to get the first color down, a nice even coat of light blue...

8SdqALDh.jpg

Lookin good man[emoji1687]

Very similar terrain out here in a couple of my favorite spots, when I first seen it I actually thought it was at one of the parks here[emoji38]

Hey thanks! The terrain her is very volcanic in places and has stupid amounts of grip. I love it!

I took her out again today and managed to break a gear in the servo! Oh well, time to see if there is a rebuild kit for the 0231..

gzv8RvZh.jpg

Good looking paint job on the Bronco![emoji1303] Looks great out on that awesome terrain you have!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good looking paint job on the Bronco![emoji1303] Looks great out on that awesome terrain you have!

Thank You! I had fun painting it and showing it off on the trail!

Speaking of which, i made it out to the Old Penn trail systems today with a great group of guys...

oksGedZh.jpg

And yes it is a BND Vaterra F100...

V7TY4qgh.jpg

A Bomber, a pair of Wraiths(one is mine) My Trail king, and a Chevy Blazer Scx10.2 (with dig and pull down winch. And a built scx24...

GXBBomZh.jpg

My brother and I made it out to the Old Penn trail yesterday...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UAfK3KWnJDU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So I ran yesterday, and noticed this old, discontinued body is getting thrashed...

I cant let it go like that, so I dug through my bodies looking for a beater...

I found one, trimmed the fenders, mounted low and drilled some holes

Bggit6mh.jpg

xh1VDHNh.jpg

OTLrXvzh.jpg

lookin' good.

Yup looks good. I like how you did the hole in the hood for the air filter.

You still got the Weekend Warrior F150?

This. Sweet Tacoma with a small block! [emoji23]

Thank you, Gentlemen, OG cold air intake here. Chevy Power in a Tacoma is the ONLY way to go, plus carbureted in a crawler= WIN!

I really need to get myself a 3d printer, so I can reprint the engine spacer, and the headers, maybe an exhaust...

Scale Life Newbie do you mean this F150?

sRTpdjJh.jpg

If yes, she has some updates, mostly smaller tires and bigger bumpers...

Thank you, Gentlemen, OG cold air intake here. Chevy Power in a Tacoma is the ONLY way to go, plus carbureted in a crawler= WIN!

I really need to get myself a 3d printer, so I can reprint the engine spacer, and the headers, maybe an exhaust...

Scale Life Newbie do you mean this F150?

sRTpdjJh.jpg

If yes, she has some updates, mostly smaller tires and bigger bumpers...

I meant the New Bright Raptor from a while back, but good to see you see you still have that one too though!

I meant the New Bright Raptor from a while back, but good to see you see you still have that one too though!

Oh no I haven't made any progress on the Raptor. I have my Bronco to finish, and my FJ, then I will jump into the raptor build. Not happy with the chassis, and going to rework the suspension.

FJ...

mA8yLmRh.jpg

Bronco

6PIJt0Zh.jpg

Last edited:
Back