• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

There's something wrong with this picture ... Just hours ago there was a complete rig for sale and tire parts for the making now I see tires and parts of a rig for the making and only a single middle finger ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last weekend I went to play with BC Crawlers..

I needed some drive time to do further tuning.. It was exactly what I needed, on the type of rock I needed!

Course 1: I got dumped on running last.. :( so I went off and built a course.. :)
Came back and I was up.. Quick walk thru and Go! Bam! -30

Course 2: BC guys run course to course, by letting best score on last course go first.. So here I go..
I give Purp my phone, for some video..
https://youtu.be/TCI8gKTifko

(There was some "technical difficulties" with the "camera") lol..

So here's the first part of the course, with a different Remedy!

https://youtu.be/HMaxPCl531w

So, I'm no longer running the next course first.. Dnf doesn't get you very far.. :'(
The buzzer going off and me going thru the finish gate, was too close...

On to course 3: great course! Not much to say.. Not sure of my score.. But I liked it and had a blast! [emoji106]

Overall.. 3rd place in pro.

On to tuning..
Foams needed a little help..

Out came the 5.5" CC CI inners and in went some 6" CI narrow, home brew CC inners.
753432a81bb7e22d15efaf02fa94c9dc.jpg

They have a great feel to them. Testing will be done at tomorrow's EPA comp. Supposing the rain doesn't hinder that.

The rears got a tuning disk, on the outside of the foams. Also a different pair of rear tires.
3ac2ef7d24f34f299face6e57cf31074.jpg

Sidehilling should be Way better without the tires wanting to roll under so bad!

The battery issue was dealt with, as well.
New velcro and a fresh slab of bike tire.
f7c8c5c4fd4a3d7a88f0781b42ee4de6.jpg

With the new motor's came new CustomFiber motor guard's!
And also a fresh CustomFiber servo guard..
646535683bc4e8ac7a1cba962545b0fa.jpg

A little motor info:
The new motor's are,
HH 500 team pullers, w/custom ordered 11t skewed armature's with XX double fat wire fill..

Coming from a few sets of 13t 500's, these motor's are Buttery smooth and full O torque!
I very powerful, mellow, crawling motor w/ a Nasty snap of wheel speed, on demand!
I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out or how they are working!
Last step on tuning, will be heavier shock oil in the rear.. At 50wt now. Headed towards 70wt. Probably a stop in the middle at 60wt, first. :)

Now all is up to date.. Can't wait to comp tomorrow!

course 2 looked extremly cool,,
youre remedy drives great upside down..
I also toght about rovers on that course,, So mutch small rock is perfect rover/skinny rovers type off ground..
GREAT CRAWLING!,, Even I had to hold my head 90* to see the video..

Last weekend I went to play with BC Crawlers..

I needed some drive time to do further tuning.. It was exactly what I needed, on the type of rock I needed!

Course 1: I got dumped on running last.. :( so I went off and built a course.. :)
Came back and I was up.. Quick walk thru and Go! Bam! -30

Course 2: BC guys run course to course, by letting best score on last course go first.. So here I go..
I give Purp my phone, for some video..
https://youtu.be/TCI8gKTifko

(There was some "technical difficulties" with the "camera") lol..

So here's the first part of the course, with a different Remedy!

https://youtu.be/HMaxPCl531w

So, I'm no longer running the next course first.. Dnf doesn't get you very far.. :'(
The buzzer going off and me going thru the finish gate, was too close...

On to course 3: great course! Not much to say.. Not sure of my score.. But I liked it and had a blast! [emoji106]

Overall.. 3rd place in pro.

On to tuning..
Foams needed a little help..

Out came the 5.5" CC CI inners and in went some 6" CI narrow, home brew CC inners.
753432a81bb7e22d15efaf02fa94c9dc.jpg

They have a great feel to them. Testing will be done at tomorrow's EPA comp. Supposing the rain doesn't hinder that.

The rears got a tuning disk, on the outside of the foams. Also a different pair of rear tires.
3ac2ef7d24f34f299face6e57cf31074.jpg

Sidehilling should be Way better without the tires wanting to roll under so bad!

The battery issue was dealt with, as well.
New velcro and a fresh slab of bike tire.
f7c8c5c4fd4a3d7a88f0781b42ee4de6.jpg

With the new motor's came new CustomFiber motor guard's!
And also a fresh CustomFiber servo guard..
646535683bc4e8ac7a1cba962545b0fa.jpg

A little motor info:
The new motor's are,
HH 500 team pullers, w/custom ordered 11t skewed armature's with XX double fat wire fill..

Coming from a few sets of 13t 500's, these motor's are Buttery smooth and full O torque!
I very powerful, mellow, crawling motor w/ a Nasty snap of wheel speed, on demand!
I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out or how they are working!
Last step on tuning, will be heavier shock oil in the rear.. At 50wt now. Headed towards 70wt. Probably a stop in the middle at 60wt, first. :)

Now all is up to date.. Can't wait to comp tomorrow!

Damn son I didn't know you had a thing for purple and 2 remedys

GREAT CRAWLING!,, Even I had to hold my head 90* to see the video..

Thanks Floki!

You can thank Purp for the link in ur neck... Lol..
Looking like it works. I'm hoping to get some seat time in this week on my rig.
No complaints about how is working, that's for sure!
Just some tuning to aid in making it better... :)
Damn son I didn't know you had a thing for purple and 2 remedys

My Girl has a thing for Purp-le and a Remedy fixation.. Got tah keep Pur-p happy... [emoji12] [emoji41]

Seeing as though I didn't drive there it ended up being nice ... Poured all day here still pouring now with 20-30mph winds ... I got 3/4 of a trail truck built for Rausch ... I didn't break my remedy or my nightmare and I got about 70 percent of my super built ..... So as it looks now I'll be driving all the classes I paid for at the qualifier .... But I hope you guys had a good time

It was a little misty/drizzly first thing, but then it opened up and got nice.. Then headed back towards rain as I was pulling out.. So it turned out to be a great day!
I broke something! Lol.. But that will come with a later post.

Sounds like you got some killer work done son! Keep moving on it, you con dew et!

Rain.....:shock:

You need to come out here where its hella dry, and big rock....."thumbsup"

nice vids , but it was hard to hold my monitor at a 90deg from norm......:lmao:

Rain.....:shock:

You need to come out here where its hella dry, and big rock....."thumbsup"

nice vids , but it was hard to hold my monitor at a 90deg from norm......:lmao:

I would Gladly send it All to you! We are Sick of the rain here!

The next video will be little easier on your neck's! :)

Back