• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

Damm, I was going to ask Purp if he was in the mood to do up a set of Super tires for me, but after watching you two go at it, I'm afraid of the result.

Likely pink and smelling like Obsession. Geez.

You might want to be careful asking Purp "if he's in the mood"..

What's wrong with Pink!?

Purp, turn this one down! He's down with the br#&n! ;)

Damm, I was going to ask Purp if he was in the mood to do up a set of Super tires for me, but after watching you two go at it, I'm afraid of the result.

Likely pink and smelling like Obsession. Geez.

I prefer canali by canali but they stopped making it.... Perhaps some Georgio Armani

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received some tires from the purp. I thought they smelled a little fruity..

I know it's not much.. More to come.. But, I'm not sure when you tell, is time to change your link ends, but... I did anyways.. Lol...
56410733292dcb451290e0299cb9e2fa.jpg

Pulled the HH 13t 500 pullers and replaced the front gears.. In hind sight, the noise I was hearing, ended up being the locker screws coming loose..
Loctite let loose..
Now time for new motors and some fresh CF..

Yeah its time. I ususally catch mine before too late but i had one go during our norcal shoot out kept me from finishing a course. Thats the worst....

They where the worst 2. They where transferred with the rear lowers.. Lol..
All the rest where new..

I've been lucky enough to not have any issues with the ones on my comp rigs..
Class 2 and 3, haven't been as lucky.

The next month is going to be crunch time, leading up to the NENC.
Comp this Saturday in Massachusetts, the following Sunday with EPA, week off(from comps) but I will be on the rocks! Then the NENC..

I'll be finishing up my son's sporty tonight and getting him out during week nights after work.. Get him ready for the EPA comp and the NENC..

Shit man I get a new rig every few months I don't think I've ever changed rod ends .... They're usually still fresh

Troys been using those same ends for the last 4 years and 4 trucks dying for the day he could post a pic that makes it look like he has seat time

are you using linksliders,,
I have noticed that the rod ends last alittle longer with linksliders than without,or way longer than without

Troys been using those same ends for the last 4 years and 4 trucks dying for the day he could post a pic that makes it look like he has seat time

Nah, my Creeper didn't have ti links, 4yrs ago.. :flipoff:
Might be able to flip them over once to wear the other side......:lmao:
I did.. That was 2yrs ago, when I switched from my Switch to my SMASH.. [emoji15]
are you using linksliders,,
I have noticed that the rod ends last alittle longer with linksliders than without,or way longer than without
Absolutely!

Dlux ti sliders, all day, Every day!

The set on my SMASH are all but wore out, but still kicking.. They are a bit misshapen, anyways.. Maybe I'll get the owner to post a pic...

Back