• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

Dam internet!

I had no thoughts of me.. In any of that.

I thought your original post about it, was you being a smart ass about doing worse.. (I mean, come on.. When are you serious!?) Lol...

Yeah, I'd be pretty serious at the salon, if I where getting my ass hairs braided too..
Them little sucker's hurt when they get pulled on! ;)

Yeah, I'd be pretty serious at the salon, if I where getting my ass hairs braided too..
Them little sucker's hurt when they get pulled on! ;)

The ass hairs are straight no braids more like I get a jerry curl on my taint ..... Trouble is the activator drips on my boxers gives me slimy swamp ass

Talk about the durty souf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, lazy time over... :)

Attended ECC, in all its glory!
I knew going into it, that I wanted to do some shock limiting.. But didn't get to it, as I was trying to make sure all rigs where ready to comp with.
Well, it bit me on course 1! Got to gate 9, that was in a bowl, that was under cut the whole way around..
All the rig wanted to do was twist and wave at the crowd.. :( (dnf for course 1) not a great way to start..
So I tan back to the pavilion and got to work..
Limited the front shocks another 6mm and back for course 2.
That's when things started to pick up..
I gained some points back and 1 of 3 to finish the course. I believe, top score for course 2..
Then course's 3, 4, & 5... Two of which where perfect scores and one, not so good(dnf)..
The front shock limiting bit me here! Just wasn't fully use to it. Front of truck dipped down in a hole and rolled the rig into a gate and boundary at the same time.. :'(
Still trailing BTF by 10 points, the 2 of us team the same scores on course's 6 & 7.. Then again, the same scores on the finals course..
I took 2nd with the Remedy! Great weekend and a Awesome time!

Thanks to BmachineRC, Holmes Hobbies, my other support groups, and everyone that helped thru out the weekend!

3e36a955d01db1468ef628cf244812b4.jpg

4a5e9503b79624d94201c4629f041af7.jpg

b2f88b40a7b6be23ccecb9c7567035e7.jpg

7ecb8552319f882544e38c1bb422b020.jpg

43f52efc1e4eb11d900165e009ee05b4.jpg

Personally I think you drove like a bitch ... But the truck compensated where you were lacking ...;) you didn't even break anything ... wtf SALLY ....

Personally I think you drove like a bitch ... But the truck compensated where you were lacking ...;) you didn't even break anything ... wtf SALLY ....

Baahahahaha.. Just cause I don't drive like a brainless newbie!
What happen to your truck compensating? They seem to be the same truck... Hmmmm, weird...

Oh wait, did you break stuff on your XR!? I can't imagine that.... ;)

Speaking of breaking stuff.. Update to follow the Tom Fullery... :)

Baahahahaha.. Just cause I don't drive like a brainless newbie!
What happen to your truck compensating? They seem to be the same truck... Hmmmm, weird...

Oh wait, did you break stuff on your XR!? I can't imagine that.... ;)

Speaking of breaking stuff.. Update to follow the Tom Fullery... :)

My truck doesn't compensate it accentuates.... And I broke an xr piece that I modified improperly ... It wasn't the xrs fault mofo .... Now that I have retorted to your tomfoolery with some ballyhoo carry on please

We had a EPArccrawlers.com comp this past Saturday..
Rausch Creek is Always a blast! RCrocks events with the 1:1's running beside us makes for a Great day!

Course 1..
Turned my tx on and plugged my battery in.. Threw my switches and funky things where happening! Here my tx was still on my TF2.. But the rx was picking up the tx.. Well, I switched it over to the Remedy and threw down on the start gate..
Coming out of gate 2, there was a little lip, so I blipped the throttle and caught some air! Then I caught a gate and a drop off the big mono rock section.. Woe woe woe! Run away Remedy! Lmao!!!

Ok, 50' trip around the rock to get back on and go for 3.. Well, something funky was still going on.. A few reverses and finally getting the rig to work semi ok, I headed to finish the course..
1 bonus gate on course.. Got it!
6 reverses.. -14..

Course 2, I shut the rig down and the tx.. Started everything back up, checked my settings and all was better.. No bonus gates on this one.. -20..

Course 3, no need to explain.. Video time! :)

At some point, I snapped the front link screw off.. Either jumping for the bonus or recovering after.. Time to finish!

2.2p, BmachineRC Remedy chassis @ Rausch Creek ORP: https://youtu.be/CpiWQzOFL80

1st place for the comp!

The Remedy is doing work! Holmes electronics to keep it powered and moving across the rocks!
Crawler Calvin for steering arms..
Robbob for holding my HH electronics on my front axle..
And PURPMART, for being a smartass and keeping me on my mental game! Lol

We had a EPArccrawlers.com comp this past Saturday..
Rausch Creek is Always a blast! RCrocks events with the 1:1's running beside us makes for a Great day!

Course 1..
Turned my tx on and plugged my battery in.. Threw my switches and funky things where happening! Here my tx was still on my TF2.. But the rx was picking up the tx.. Well, I switched it over to the Remedy and threw down on the start gate..
Coming out of gate 2, there was a little lip, so I blipped the throttle and caught some air! Then I caught a gate and a drop off the big mono rock section.. Woe woe woe! Run away Remedy! Lmao!!!

Ok, 50' trip around the rock to get back on and go for 3.. Well, something funky was still going on.. A few reverses and finally getting the rig to work semi ok, I headed to finish the course..
1 bonus gate on course.. Got it!
6 reverses.. -14..

Course 2, I shut the rig down and the tx.. Started everything back up, checked my settings and all was better.. No bonus gates on this one.. -20..

Course 3, no need to explain.. Video time! :)

At some point, I snapped the front link screw off.. Either jumping for the bonus or recovering after.. Time to finish!

2.2p, BmachineRC Remedy chassis @ Rausch Creek ORP: https://youtu.be/CpiWQzOFL80

1st place for the comp!

The Remedy is doing work! Holmes electronics to keep it powered and moving across the rocks!
Crawler Calvin for steering arms..
Robbob for holding my HH electronics on my front axle..
And PURPMART, for being a smartass and keeping me on my mental game! Lol

Whoah whoah you mean a berg part broke ? Or just the screw ??? Had to be a screw because people say bergs don't break

Whoah whoah you mean a berg part broke ? Or just the screw ??? Had to be a screw because people say bergs don't break

I was gonna make him an offer on his axles until I read that part ..... depreciation just kicked in :mrgreen:

Just the screw, sweety pie.. No need to get your dreads in a bunch! :ror:

You should outfit the whole rig with stainless, every single one.

Congrats on the win!"thumbsup"

Back