• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

I knew the berg axles work great with the Remedy, glad its working out good for you."thumbsup"

Looking good Troy! Glad to see you got the link geometry squared away with the berg axles. I am hoping to make it to NENQ this year as well!! I will be watching to see how things go for you meantime :)

Looking forward to another great Weiner123 thread!
"Weiner123" oh G thanks for the reminder! Baahahahaha...
Looking good Troy! Glad to see you got the link geometry squared away with the berg axles. I am hoping to make it to NENQ this year as well!! I will be watching to see how things go for you meantime :)
Thanks Derrick! Geo is working pretty good. The rear shocks need something yet.. But nothing a little tuning won't work out.

Hoping you and company make it.. I think the NENC can make this year the biggest national level comp of the year.. If numbers continue to grow, like last year.

I believe ya on NENQ being a big event especially for the east coast guys!!

As for the rear shocks they don't need a lot of travel to have a lot of suspension. So internal and external limiters are not uncommon :)

I believe ya on NENQ being a big event especially for the east coast guys!!

As for the rear shocks they don't need a lot of travel to have a lot of suspension. So internal and external limiters are not uncommon :)
The shocks are limited internal and external.. I think it was more of the fact that I had them setup with a touch of preload.
Everything worked Great! I was just getting a little hop on steep inclines. Which isn't common of the BC's..

I normally have atleast a .25" between my preload collars and my springs, when the shock is extended.
Cool skins and great choise of chassis! "thumbsup"
Thanks Samu! They aren't anything Crazy like yours.. But different, they are!

can you please tell me what the diameter is on those rcbro/egressor shocks?? (without the springs)
I think I need one set off these shocks...

here i was thinking i was special having egressor pop in to my thread but here he is on yours :flipoff: he must have designed a super computer inside his mt4 that alerts him anytime his name or parts are mentioned and he swoops in like a thief in the night

id love to get one of these chassis who do i contact ? maybe some of those carbon fiebree parts too.....does krazed builds still make them :flipoff:

...oh, what did my eyes have seen...team BmachineRC in your signature...congrats - very cool to have you on board Troy"thumbsup"...last year it was a great time on the rocks with my and now your new team at worlds8)

...Remedy Power:twisted:

Back