• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

20vmki's TRX-4 Sport Buildup!

I hear that!

Here's the latest 3 min vid of the course i built at home. Filming and driving at the same time is rough [emoji12]

Watch "Trx4 sport crawling over rocks and logs" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/4tLZjAZJqL8

Good job! That was a little tight under the bridge[emoji51]

Great seeing the backyard courses! A lot to be said for walking out your backdoor and start playing.

Went out after some rain...
DSC03647.jpg

DSC03673.jpg

DSC03721.jpg

The tiger trap can’t keep you down even in the wet![emoji106]

I love that blue.

That's awesome! Sounds like it's still under construction :) I really need to get myself a rope bridge.
Yeah sorry about the noise. My kid was smashing rocks with a hammer around the firepit. Lol, what you gonna do right?

Good job! That was a little tight under the bridge[emoji51]

Great seeing the backyard courses! A lot to be said for walking out your backdoor and start playing.
Gotta make it at least a little challenging to get through!

Gotta make it at least a little challenging to get through!

Yes! Very true.

Every now and then I’ll run the rocks in opposite direction than I normally do.

Fun to change things up and always presents its own unique challenges that don’t exist going the other way.

I really like the outdoor courses. Very creative.

Put the cones to use today, and of course my kid wanted to dig more holes so...another hole!

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

Wow!

Awesome work!

I’m jealous of you guys with the 3D printer skills.

More tiger traps is awesome!

You should just rent a mini hoe for your son and be done with it. [emoji106]

Today I did a receiver swap out for the TSM version (to get cruise control :)) and installed Samix front shock towers (to get a better panhard bar mount)

DSC03756.jpg

DSC03757.jpg

DSC03759.jpg

Here's the trailer I 3D printed, I have not used it that much, but it was fun to make :)

Nice! I printed the same trailer. What stub axles did you end up using?

Today I did a receiver swap out for the TSM version (to get cruise control :)) and installed Samix front shock towers (to get a better panhard bar mount)

Those Samix shock towers are nice! I've been running them on mine. No way your breaking that panhard mount!:)

Nice! I printed the same trailer. What stub axles did you end up using?

Those Samix shock towers are nice! I've been running them on mine. No way your breaking that panhard mount!:)

I agree. They were one of the first things I put on.

I chose the sammix specifically for the panhard mount.

ETA : in addition to stronger upper pan hard mount, I also recommend upgraded lower link mounts.

This way the lower pan hard mount is stronger as well.

I stripped out my lower one a few weeks ago.

Don’t know if it was from having a much stronger servo or fluke, But it’s an inexpensive enough upgrade.

Last edited:
I agree. They were one of the first things I put on.

ETA : in addition to stronger upper pan hard mount, I also recommend upgraded lower link mounts.

This way the lower pan hard mount is stronger as well.

I've done the same, both upper and lower are metal now, my steering trim is much closer to zero and steering on the course feels better (could just be because I want it to :) )

That’s awesome!!!!!

You can turn the lights on and off too? Sweet!!!!

Course looks great!!!! Is that course markers coming out of the tiger trap?

Daggone I love that color. Really really sharp. [emoji106][emoji106]

That’s awesome!!!!!

You can turn the lights on and off too? Sweet!!!!

Course looks great!!!! Is that course markers coming out of the tiger trap?

Daggone I love that color. Really really sharp. [emoji106][emoji106]

I think the lights need a certain Traxxas ESC to work, I might add temp/voltage sensor at some point for fun.

Ya, the trap got too easy to get out of, so I made an alternate route :)

Back