• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

20vmki's TRX-4 Sport Buildup!

Way to leave us on a cliffhanger. [emoji23]

Just like comic books. Lol

New course looks good!!!

Last edited:
Sweet looking wheels! Like the deep dish look!

They match your 1:1 great! SSD does make some great looking wheels!

Nice pics too!"thumbsup"

Did I bend something?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2N3yjVTgnT0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OUXquDYd55Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did you take the wheel off to see if the stub shaft is wobbling also?

Those are two different wheels exhibiting the same behavior, it's hard to see if there is any wobble on the stub shaft, as it is so close to center.

Just my thoughts.

Did you put those wheels on the other side? Did they do the same thing?

If yes, I’d say there something squirrelly with the wheels.

If not, I’d start looking at the hexes and stubs.

While issues with the stubs may be slight, it will translate into the hex.

ETA- did you have a good impact on one side?

Some more thoughts.

Are the hexes stock?

Even with the pins all the way tight, is there any hex movement?

More ETA - My stock hex pins were shorter than aftermarket. At first I thought one snapped somehow but all 4 were same length.

cbacf709ee29e4cc9561ca3ac798c15b.jpg

The new hex pins run all the way into the hex.

I was having wobble also but no where as bad as yours.

Stock pins would not secure the other side of the hex, which allowed it to wobble a bit, which in turn wallowed out the hole in the stub shaft a touch

The whole assembly with tire mounted was pretty loose. Again not like yours.

New stubs and hexes/pins tightened it up.

Just throwing out things to possibly check.

Last edited:
I have not gotten around to testing yet. I don't recall any crazy impacts to that side of the truck. Hexes are stock, I have the SSD portal covers installed.

Do you have a link for your battery tray?
Been looking for one for a while and yours look great!

Skickat från min SM-G970F via Tapatalk

Back