• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2017 MNRCRC Schedule

Alright guys, there were just a couple last loose ends to tie up. But with a couple of executive decisions I think we have our final schedule. Post up if you see any issues. (Don't worry snapon boy, we won't move the July 9th comp.)

SCHEDULE:
April
9 TTC @ Phil's
16 - Easter Sunday
23 LOUIS AND CLARK IN KENTUCKY
30 test and tune

May
7 comp #1 - TF
14 - Mother's Day
21 G6 - Enger Tower / ECC IN ALABAMA
28 - Memorial Day Weekend

June
4 U4 & G6 AT ADAMS CABIN
11 COMP #2 THOMPSON DAM
18 - Father's Day
25 MONSTER SHOWDOWN IN RHODE ISLAND

July
2 - Independence Day Weekend
9 COMP #3 - TF
16 AXIAL FEST
23 Comp #4 - TF
30 G6 - Sandstone

Aug
13 comp #5 - SIREN
20 NENC IN PENNSYLVANIA
27 COMP #6 - TF

Sept
3 - Labor Day Weekend
10 TTC AT PHIL'S
17 COMP # 7 - Brighton Beach

Oct
1 COMP #8 FINAL'S - TF
8 CRAWLAPALOOZA - OK
29 - Howl Krawl - Taylor's Falls

Last edited:
Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that the TTC on April 9th will be at my place in Fridley. Adam is unable to do it, so we'll tear up the woods behind my place.

What is the "format" for Sunday's test and tune? Is it pretty informal, I guessing we set up courses and drive taking turns. Or is it something completely different? It's like a comp practice right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the "format" for Sunday's test and tune? Is it pretty informal, I guessing we set up courses and drive taking turns. Or is it something completely different? It's like a comp practice right?

Just throwing down a bunch of gates and people practice where they want.

Back