• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 AZ Summer Shootout June 5th-7th

Third year in a row, Super fun event always a good time. Excited about running super this year. Thanks Kj for all your hard work.

Looking forward to my second Shootout. I had a great time last year. It's a cool spot with lake as a background and the grippy flowing rock. The people were a lot of fun and it was good to meet KJ, Ghost, Bquin and other locals along with those who traveled to join in.

Can't wait, see everyone there.

Last edited:
check your gears and shafts....

Screen%20Shot%202014-04-11%20at%208.35.36%20AM_zpsdxpng5xb.png
0S2A1776%20Medium_zpsnjfm3uaj.jpg

0S2A1901%20Medium_zps1btjrfnn.jpg
0S2A1946%20Medium_zpsbtt1zhes.jpg

Last edited:
So if somebody with experience with team format judging could chime in that would be great.

Ive been busy with a new job but I see this thing has not gained any steam. we will still have the event but it seems the numbers will be low as of now. should make for easy judging at least.

This is one of the best crawl spots in the country....as well as some of the best people to crawl with..... RCP Crawlers will be there with a bunch
of Border Line Crawlers. If you have not been to Watson Lake you need to come out and join the fun. Many thanks to Erin and the crew for putting
this event on every year! I look forward to seeing you guys again this year.

Attachments

• IMG_4112.jpg
    IMG_4112.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_4230.jpg
    IMG_4230.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_4232.jpg
    IMG_4232.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_4352.jpg
    IMG_4352.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_4084.jpg
    IMG_4084.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_20130607_180703_162.jpg
    IMG_20130607_180703_162.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 482
I'm trying use checkout button and pay with my PayPal on my phone but it keeps redirecting me to my home page when i change payment and i cannot complete the transaction :-(

Hotel booked, just need to figure out the rest of the details.

Thanks for putting on this event once more!

PRICE UPDATE! 10 bucks per Class!!!

So with this amount of interest Im not going to order shirts for this event, I will be lowering the price of entry to reflect that. those who have bought tickets before price drop (2 drivers) will get a refund once I get funds from JRH (another huge issue with this comp and RCORVA). If there happens to be enough interest I will do a side order for the shirts and have them made locally.

Looking forward to comping with the big dogs of the sport and the die hard remaining comp crawlers.

Last edited:
Me spencer and a few more are coming from the byb but not sure about classes. Is there a drivers list somewhere. I don't want to bring the 1.9 and super if there is only going to be a few drivers.

I'll be there with Pro, Spo, and Super. I know atleast one more nmrcc member will be running the exact same classes.. So two supers so far!

Back